ReefCleaners.org

Ricordea Florida GB? CLOSED!

SbCaes

well. i guess my bottom line is , im only gonna ship to ppl who want to do it ?if you want to work something out with phish PLEASE do so. If you deal with me. its gonna be from Santa Barbara. and fish is based out of south Florida. so take your pick. its really not that hard folks. (if she is willing to take your order then all the better if not. then you only got me. the diver will not ship this to multiple ppl . O_O"

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i wouldn't worry to much about distance. The 2-3 day margin on Priority Mail is somewhat affected by distance, but the recipient's address is more important. For example, (from Florida) Priority Mail is 2 days to Los Angeles, and more often than not, 3 days to SC, because there is no major airport in SC, etc....

The comparison isn't Florida to Carolina VS Florida to California.

It may be faster to CA than SC, but surely the "round trip" from FL to CA to SC is much longer.

4-6 days shipping instead of 2-3.

6000 miles of weather changes instead of 600 of balmy southeastern temperatures?

It makes a difference, and while I mean no offense, I don't really understand the logic behind the set up.

This may still be a heck of a lot better deal than buying them from a retailer, but it may also end up being a lot less of a good deal than is COULD be.

Ehhh.

the diver will not ship this to multiple ppl . O_O"

Regardless of order size? If 3 buddies and I wanted 120 rics he would not ship to us?

I don't get what's so difficult here. If you are in Florida they are coming from Phishy, if not they are coming from Sb. Whatever you guys should just be glad you are getting this deal. I would also imagine that sb will be putting them in a holding tank for a while also so its not like they are going out there and right back.

I would also imagine that sb will be putting them in a holding tank for a while also so its not like they are going out there and right back.

Well, that makes a difference. And it is a good deal. I feel like I'm being a pain in the butt, so I'm not going to keep going on about it.

But before money gets paid there are some things I would like to know for "sure" rather than "imagine".

* Are there other packing option available if costs are paid? Seperate bags, heat packs, etc?

* Will there be a holding time in CA?

* Will "losses" be evenly distributed in CA before being sent back out?

okay people - the diver who normally does this does not mess with small orders because it is a pain is giving you this price because it goes out in one large package(i'm currently feeling that pain and understand how it feels now), not 15 little orders spread throughout the country because we are getting a wholesale quantity shipped in one box. NO, he will not ship directly to you for the same price. Get over it. It wouldn't be worth his time, he might as well get the retail amount if that were the case.

Now if you want WYSIWYG, Guarantees on XYZ, go retail. we have some great ric online retailers here. (look in our sponsors section) I am just trying to share a deal I found. That is ALL.

Can he ship straight to me?

Just kidding :)

I'm in Los Angeles so I guess Ceez will get them delivered to him in SB and I will meet with him somewhere here in our side of town. Fair enough.

$6 per polyp and people are #####ing... I'd ban them from the group buy if I were you, will save you a lot of trouble in the near future...

LOL..... "Is that lima beans?, no what i need is this... and you look like al pacino........

NO SOUP FOR YOU!"

doing a group buy for your local club is a pain in the rear.. a group buy like this is sooooo generous.

SBCaes.. when u get a chance to deal wtih individuals... please let me know... i can wait =)

doing a group buy for your local club is a pain in the rear.. a group buy like this is sooooo generous.

SBCaes.. when u get a chance to deal wtih individuals... please let me know... i can wait =)

like i said before i will ship myself individually to people. again no guarantees and shipped via your choice of shipping id personally recommend priority or express your choice and you pay for the exact shipping costs. very simple =)

I feel pretty confident because if I order some Ric's they will be traveling one way only. From collector to Ceez and then I pick them up. So it works out very good for me. I can't seem to find some here locally at a reasonable price.

Can it be BOTH a very generous thing for them to do...AND STILL a good idea to ask some questions?

Money is money. Everything is always a great deal....until something happens and it isn't.

Not for nothing, but I'm sure the diver would ship all over the place if the orders were large enough. If this group buy grew large enough, splitting the shipping would be no problem I'm sure. To say otherwise seems unrealistic. If the diver would be pleased to sell 175 to someone in CA.....how would he not be pleased to ship a second order of 175 to someone in VA? Not for nothing. I'm just saying.

OK, people, I've thought it over and it makes sense that the rics should not travel from FL to Cali then back to the East coast again. So, here's the deal, if you want to place your order through me, my previous post about shipping and payment applies. I am meeting the diver on Saturday night so I need ALL orders, whether picked up locally in Miami or Vero Beach (yes, I just added that; that's where I live) or mailed, paid by Friday night, Dec. 25th. Please pool together where you can. Also, I think it'd be pertinent for me to house them for at least a couple of days so they recover from collection (he's collecting Friday and Saturday, so literally they will be "just collected" when I get them. But, if you want me to ship right away, I can do so also, under your responsibility. Any questions, post here because someone else may also be wondering what you are asking. Any orders, please PM me. PLEASE DO NOT PM ME WITH QUESTIONS - POST HERE!

Not trying to be a "Donny Downer" but....... you all know this is a holiday week-end? I'd be a little skittish about shipping over the holidays, just sayin'.

I cant possibly ship on Sunday, and like I said, I would prefer holding on to them for a couple of days at least. So yes, I am aware this is a holiday weekend.

Damsels R Cool
OK, people, I've thought it over and it makes sense that the rics should not travel from FL to Cali then back to the East coast again. So, here's the deal, if you want to place your order through me, my previous post about shipping and payment applies. I am meeting the diver on Saturday night so I need ALL orders, whether picked up locally in Miami or Vero Beach (yes, I just added that; that's where I live) or mailed, paid by Friday night, Dec. 25th. Please pool together where you can. Also, I think it'd be pertinent for me to house them for at least a couple of days so they recover from collection (he's collecting Friday and Saturday, so literally they will be "just collected" when I get them. But, if you want me to ship right away, I can do so also, under your responsibility. Any questions, post here because someone else may also be wondering what you are asking. Any orders, please PM me. PLEASE DO NOT PM ME WITH QUESTIONS - POST HERE!

you live in vero? if so do you think you could stop by on your way down and collect the money so i could get some rics

Damsels R Cool

you live in vero? if so do you think you could stop by on your way down and collect the money so i could get some rics

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

I am definitely taking you up on your offer to ship from FL. IF there is anything I can do to assist, like deliver to others near me or anything like that, just let me know.

Thanks again. :bowdown:

If you can meet me at a highway exit, then yes. If I have to go into neighborhoods, then I cant. I would be dropping the rics off at the same I would be picking up the payment.

well where do i send the money and u still did not say anything about if u can get flower anemones.

also, id like to wait till after the new year, is that ok?

Depends where you want it shipped from Rockin. If I am shipping, then you go through me, but I dont know about zoas or other things yet. Like I said, he's going diving Friday & Sat. He said he has absolutely nothing right now, and it is all dependent on what he can find.

dont need zoas, just curious about flower anemones and the st thomas shrooms... i dont care who ships... dont know why one person would be better than another?

Archived