Coral Vue Hydros

Ricordea Florida GB? CLOSED!

SbCaes

Depends where you want it shipped from Rockin. If I am shipping, then you go through me, but I dont know about zoas or other things yet. Like I said, he's going diving Friday & Sat. He said he has absolutely nothing right now, and it is all dependent on what he can find.

Hey, I would like to order some of the Rics from you. Do you know what time you will be getting back to Vero on Saturday? I will be in Melbourne but leaving Saturday around 5. If you are back in Vero Saturday afternoon I could just come down and meet you there and pick them up, if not I could have them shipped to Jax. Either way no biggie just figured it could save you from shipping them.

Later,

Ryan

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Damsels R Cool
If you can meet me at a highway exit, then yes. If I have to go into neighborhoods, then I cant. I would be dropping the rics off at the same I would be picking up the payment.

k never mind turns out one of my dad's friend is also a diver in the keys and i'm goingg to set up a group buy localy for $5 a polyp :D

xiongaquatics
k never mind turns out one of my dad's friend is also a diver in the keys and i'm goingg to set up a group buy localy for $5 a polyp :D

$5 per ricordea is a dam good price.

Damsels R Cool

Sbcaes i sorry if i came off as trying to take over your thread by setting up my group buy i was not nor was i being a smart @$$ for sugesting that i could get $5 rics. all i was saying is that there was no way for me to get the money to you

Just posting this here to cover all the basis.

Ordering from Phishyaly. PMed order and shipping info. Understand payment to be made by Fri night.

Read all 7 pages of thread. I do not see any instructions on how to send that paypal payment.

Ok I'm meeting him for local pick up the day after Christmas, so any Florida buyers need to have their orders paid by Friday, December 25th at 10 pm. Since I'll meet him in person, it MAY be possible to choose colors, so in your pm tell me what you'd like but please know there are NO guarantees whatsoever. Shipping will run $15 for USPS Priority Mail. This is taking into account boxing materials. Add 3% of total (including shipping) for paypal fees. I'm not making nor charging any money for shipping. A medium sized flat rate box will be used which runs $11.65 with tracking, plus double zip loc bags, and styrofoam lining. The $4.95 SbCaes quoted is for a small box that will fit a video tape and I don't feel is adequate for shipping rics. However, if anyone wants to go that route I will gladly accomodate them but those boxes won't fit anything but a ziploc bag, no styro.

Sample order: 5 rics = $30 + $15 sh = $45 + 3% paypal = $1.35 = total to paypal $46.35.

A local reefer friend and I will be combining an order (to SW Connecticut). Would you please let us know how much you'd charge for express instead of priority shipping (and where to send payment)? We'll be ordering 10-15.

Thanks for offering to ship to the east coast Phishyaly!

Sbcaes i sorry if i came off as trying to take over your thread by setting up my group buy i was not nor was i being a smart @$$ for sugesting that i could get $5 rics. all i was saying is that there was no way for me to get the money to you

Besides coming off as a smart ass, it seems to me you were trying to steal away people interested in this group buy...

it seems to me you were trying to steal away people interested in this group buy...

Just thinking out loud here. But:

1) I didn't get that from his posts.

2) If a group buy is just a nice thing to do, and the organizers don't really benefit (which is the case) why would they care if some folks went another way?

I think ya should give the kid a break.

ugh. ppl. i swear. stick to the topic PLEASE. I will be making a NEW thread for NON EAST COAST PPL. OR if you have some hots for me and want me to ship your rics. lol will post a link here to the new thread for WEST COAST FOLKS (or those going through me)

everyone else go through phish if shes cool with it.

My paypal is ladybug5234@aol.com for those of you going through me. On the paypal "subject" line, please write your NR screen name. On the "message" part, please detail your order (no. of rics, colors, etc.). Please note there are ABSOLUTELY NO GUARANTEES MADE ON COLORS. If you really want a particular color, I suggest you DO NOT order in this group buy because chances are you will be disappointed. This guy is a local collector/diver and he currently has NO stock, so we are at the mercy of what he can find this weekend.

As far as Express Mail, I believe it'll run around $40.00 including supplies. Please state that in your message as well. Thanks!

My paypal is ladybug5234@aol.com for those of you going through me. On the paypal "subject" line, please write your NR screen name. On the "message" part, please detail your order (no. of rics, colors, etc.). Please note there are ABSOLUTELY NO GUARANTEES MADE ON COLORS. If you really want a particular color, I suggest you DO NOT order in this group buy because chances are you will be disappointed. This guy is a local collector/diver and he currently has NO stock, so we are at the mercy of what he can find this weekend.

As far as Express Mail, I believe it'll run around $40.00 including supplies. Please state that in your message as well. Thanks!

Paid for 6, thank you very much!

Just spoke to the diver and he was not able to go out as he planned due to high winds and poor visibility. He WILL be going out tomorrow, Sunday and Monday since the forecast is perfect. I will update the thread as soon as I speak to him on Sunday night to verify pick-up on Monday evening.

Just spoke to the diver and he was not able to go out as he planned due to high winds and poor visibility. He WILL be going out tomorrow, Sunday and Monday since the forecast is perfect. I will update the thread as soon as I speak to him on Sunday night to verify pick-up on Monday evening.

Awesome thanks for the update phish!

Damsels R Cool

could i still get in on this i got a $25 girtcard for christmas

Archived