inTank Media Baskets

Ricordea Florida GB? CLOSED!

SbCaes

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, if you look at it closely, some of the guts are still being spit out. That is on a constant basis. I dont think it is safe to ship it, and I'd be willing to buy it from you so you dont lose your money, but it is 100% your call. If you choose to keep it, I'll bag it separately so if it dies it doesnt take all the others with it.

Oh, and I will be pm'ing all of the people who I am shipping to shortly. Please keep your responses to pm only. Thanks!

OMG... this is one of the hardest things I have ever done! Trying to equally divide colors when I cant really see them is horrendous to say the least! These rics are nice, people - very, very nice. They somehow all look blue and green in the picture, but in a little cup that I am using to hold them as I separate them, they are mostly rainbow rics, full of different colors. Some of them are even pink and purple!

Soooo, with that said, I am starting the shipping process. I am shipping through paypal, so you'll be notified by email once I print out your shipping label. Everyone except terahz, laxilla, and dirtwheelsfl should get shipped out tomorrow. Eventhough I didn't account for it in the shipping charges, I am including a heat pack since it is freezing in most of the country right now.

Just wanted to update the thread... Please be patient with me.... my head hurts so bad and I see ricordea in my sleep!

OMG... this is one of the hardest things I have ever done! Trying to equally divide colors when I cant really see them is horrendous to say the least! These rics are nice, people - very, very nice. They somehow all look blue and green in the picture, but in a little cup that I am using to hold them as I separate them, they are mostly rainbow rics, full of different colors. Some of them are even pink and purple!

Soooo, with that said, I am starting the shipping process. I am shipping through paypal, so you'll be notified by email once I print out your shipping label. Everyone except terahz, laxilla, and dirtwheelsfl should get shipped out tomorrow. Eventhough I didn't account for it in the shipping charges, I am including a heat pack since it is freezing in most of the country right now.

Just wanted to update the thread... Please be patient with me.... my head hurts so bad and I see ricordea in my sleep!

Thanks a TON for taking the time to help everyone out!

musical reefer

Thanks so much for adding the heat pack. I think it is absolutely awesome that you have done this. You now have my contact info and if this happens again, I can help. I should have a big tank by the end of next month so holding them will be easier. I as SO HAPPY I checked Nano reef in that before Holiday madness!

Thanks again.

olemanwinter

Uh oh. :blink:

It shipped to my office address, a 1 hour commute from my home. :scarry:

Thought they were going out Monday, and then yesterday.

I will just cross my fingers it comes Friday. fingerscrossed

Has anyone received theirs yet? Mine didn't come today I am starting to get worried because it has been so cold here in Florida. Do you think they will survive?

Well I just called USPS, they said it will come in tomorrow. Hopefully everything makes it :/ It is pretty rediculous that it takes 3 days to get from one coast of Florida to the other.

Oleman - I'm really sorry about the address mixup! I knew something like that was going to end up happening. It was shipped today so it should be there Friday.

They have all shipped now so everyone should have theirs this week (except Laxilla, shipping on Monday per his request).

Oleman you didn't get a tracking no emailed to you by paypal?

Bskinn77 - Yours went out yesterday (although the label was printed the night before), so they should be fine. Let me know how they do.

Tracking number removed

olemanwinter

omg. you just gave out my tracking to the general public.

I'm not super popular you know. How long before the first attempt on my life I wonder.

:wacko:

Sorry. When I enter that info on the USPS site, it just tells me the zip code and status of the pkg, not any specific info, name or address. I didn't think it a big deal but whatever. Serves ne right I guess.

olemanwinter
Sorry. When I enter that info on the USPS site, it just tells me the zip code and status of the pkg, not any specific info, name or address. I didn't think it a big deal but whatever. Serves ne right I guess.

No problem at all. I followed the think and it gave quite a bit more info than just the zip. But I realize it was harmless on your part. Just trying to help me out. :D

musical reefer

Received mine today. Thanks for the special packaging.

I will update on Acclimation.

They look really good even though the box was COLD when I got them.

Thanks again!

Archived