inTank Media Baskets

Jacob's Aquapod 24g Almost Gone

Jacobnano

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thank you :)

You tank aren't that bad looking either:P

Thanks, i need moar SPS yet though! I'm thinking a red planet as new one soon as i'm moved. I also need some cool clams like yourself :D

It just needs to grow out a bit then it's TOTM

B)

I hope so haha :) We will see though :P

Damn! Nice acro growth bro!

Thanks! I added the phoenix and the growth has been incredible.

Thanks, i need moar SPS yet though! I'm thinking a red planet as new one soon as i'm moved. I also need some cool clams like yourself :D

Haha I don't :P I would like one of those, maybe if decide to swap one of mine out haha. Get some!!! They are awesome.

Haha when I inevitably have to take down this tank I may start fragging ;)

I believe he was banned, prob not permanently though.

Thanks! Damn bryopsis though. It will be gone when school is out, I haven't had time for anything, I shouldn't even be on here...

I thought I would come check out the tank of the guy who beat me out of Tigahboy's maxi min :)

Your tank is amazing!

I have a lot of red and orange in my tank and have wanted to add some blue and purple. You have some great color on top. What blues would you recommend getting that is not the high priced stuff, if there is any?

I thought I would come check out the tank of the guy who beat me out of Tigahboy's maxi min :)

Your tank is amazing!

I have a lot of red and orange in my tank and have wanted to add some blue and purple. You have some great color on top. What blues would you recommend getting that is not the high priced stuff, if there is any?

Haha sorry about that man! Computer nerd here ;)

SPS, look around for blue SPS. I like my acros, and montis are nice too. Clams as well :)

Archived