Top Shelf Aquatics

Jacob's Aquapod 24g Almost Gone

Jacobnano

Nemo Niblets
Lol I'll be sure to make an appearance. Also your tank is totally an exception to my hatred of cubes!

AHEM

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

cant wait to see it fill in once u get all your coral. post pics of the new coral asap! and i agree we need another teen reefer thread haha

Me neither! It literally is almost full, I have a plate now, gonna get some more zoa, a couple acans and a brain soon. I might have a little ric garden in there too :P But other than that this tank is full. I will be treating it with interceptor soon, I want to get rid of this problem once and for all.

Nemo Niblets
Me neither! It literally is almost full, I have a plate now, gonna get some more zoa, a couple acans and a brain soon. I might have a little ric garden in there too :P But other than that this tank is full. I will be treating it with interceptor soon, I want to get rid of this problem once and for all.

I have red bugs too. I want to kill myself.

Annoying as hell right? It is even worse because I have bryopsis. On the plus side my tank is full of sexy coral hahaha jk. Honestly I never thought the day would come when my tank was full of coral....

Hahahaha this has been accumulated over a year or more lol. Secondly, I am not 14 haha

Of course!

Either way the subject of age is a sensitive one amongst us.

Haha true. I am seriously not 14 though haha. 2^2 x 4 = my age.

Jacob your tank looks sic! What is that sps smack dab in the middle above the pink birdsnest?

Thanks!!!!! That is my Bob Moore stag. He is a guy who lives here in WA and is actually pretty well known. It is my fav SPS.

Teaser FTS:

IMG_8092.jpg?t=1274584105

Archived