Coral Vue Hydros

Jacob's Aquapod 24g Almost Gone

Jacobnano

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jacobnano

Hey Buddy!

Thanks!! I like it, and they are all sprouting about 3 new heads each, in a month they will have doubles in size, it is pretty crazy lol.

Nice i need some clams now =P.

Your tank just made me realize i need new bulbs, my 10k are looking pretty yellow.

Jacobnano
Nice i need some clams now =P.

Your tank just made me realize i need new bulbs, my 10k are looking pretty yellow.

Clams are pretty awesome!

Yea my Phoenix is awesome!

what are the long skirt red ones?

AOGs I believe :)

aquapods rule. Yours looks good and reminds me of mine. What kind of camera are you using? With my mH my point and shoot takes real gross pictures. Everything looks very dull and white, cant get any of the true colors out

Clams are pretty awesome!

Yea my Phoenix is awesome!

AOGs I believe :)

I know your just so awesome im jealous! =P

Jacobnano
aquapods rule. Yours looks good and reminds me of mine. What kind of camera are you using? With my mH my point and shoot takes real gross pictures. Everything looks very dull and white, cant get any of the true colors out

They do! I dunno if I would still get one as my first tank though, the curved glass is a real pain for me. I use a Canon Rebel T1i, and I have to adjust the white balance to get the pictures to look right.

I know your just so awesome im jealous! =P

Lol fo sho. Get a Phoenix though, they have a lot of par, my growth has been really good from it.

reefer916
New pics!!! I realized there has been a lot of growth, all the SPS and the zoa and the acans all have grown and colored up.

IMG_7953.jpg

IMG_7955.jpg

IMG_7956.jpg

IMG_7957.jpg

IMG_7958.jpg

IMG_7960.jpg

IMG_7961.jpg

IMG_7963.jpg

IMG_7966.jpg

IMG_7967.jpg

Nice tank, I like how you have it setup.. Killer acans and sps by the way:)

Jacobnano

Thanks!

News, I just got a Warner Marine H1 skimmer yesterday. It is now on the tank and the sapphire skimmer out. I will also be getting a brand new MediaBasket courtesy of inTank very soon. This way I can have a skimmer and an awesome surface filter thing.

I just watched the video of your tank on youtube. Very nice!

One question, why doesn't your tank have any Halide shimmer to it?

Jacobnano

It does. In the video my powerheads were off/turned down, so the shimmer (caused by surface movement) did not occur :)

nanoreef-R
I lost my tennis match in a tie breaker, lame.

Fail! JK :P

My problem is I'll start out strong like 6-2, and then for some reason my opponent beats me 8-6 in that same game... :mellow:

Fail! JK :P

My problem is I'll start out strong like 6-2, and then for some reason my opponent beats me 8-6 in that same game... :mellow:

Exact same thing with me. I had another game recently and won in the super tiebreaker 10-7. It was crazy.

Archived