Pod Your Reef

Jacob's Aquapod 24g Almost Gone

Jacobnano

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks! What really helps for coraline is to have a little blue in your lights, helps it grow a lot better. I just wish I could find out why I have cyano and hair algae...

Alright heres a little update. I got some new acans and everything is open and happy. Let me know what you think :)

oyesyes.jpg

ohyesyesyes.jpg

ohyes.jpg

IMG_6666.jpg

IMG_6667.jpg

IMG_6668.jpg

IMG_6669.jpg

IMG_6670.jpg

IMG_6671.jpg

IMG_6673.jpg

:)

Thanks man! I have been working a lot on it, and now I think it is getting close to a time where I just let it grow.

I am actually going to start a vivarium pretty soon, so that should be fun :)

:)

Thanks man! I have been working a lot on it, and now I think it is getting close to a time where I just let it grow.

I am actually going to start a vivarium pretty soon, so that should be fun :)

Right on!!!

A vivarium would be sweet! I've never had any interest at all in them until recently... I've seen a few around here, and they are amazing if done right!!!

But... SmileyMoney.gif

Right on!!!

A vivarium would be sweet! I've never had any interest at all in them until recently... I've seen a few around here, and they are amazing if done right!!!

But... SmileyMoney.gif

Heck yes, time to let stuff grow :)

Yea I had some interest a few months back, then I saw some again D3monics, and I decided I want one. I don't really need frogs in there to start, the plants and stuff are relaxing and neat lol.

And yes I know...money...

I am taking down my 5.5g lol

Carlton'sTank

Those acans look great in your tank Jacob. What ended up happening to that lil sps frag? I assume it didn't make it with that freakishly long transit time. No mohawk pics?

I think the SPS is still kinda hanging in there, it is bleach white but I think I can bring it back :)

And I should take some zoa garden pics...hmmm

• 1 month later...

New pics!!! I realized there has been a lot of growth, all the SPS and the zoa and the acans all have grown and colored up.

IMG_7953.jpg

IMG_7955.jpg

IMG_7956.jpg

IMG_7957.jpg

IMG_7958.jpg

IMG_7960.jpg

IMG_7961.jpg

IMG_7963.jpg

IMG_7966.jpg

IMG_7967.jpg

Pickle010

man what a sweet tank... I love the acan garden. Almost makes me want to buy corals again!

Archived