inTank Media Baskets

Jacob's Aquapod 24g Almost Gone

Jacobnano

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where did you end up putting the blue zoas? Is that them on the left side as well? And the greens/gobstopperish guys? Just curious, I definately envy your tank.

Where did you end up putting the blue zoas? Is that them on the left side as well? And the greens/gobstopperish guys? Just curious, I definately envy your tank.

I haven't placed your zoa yet. They are still getting used to my tank in the frag tank, then I will probably find a way to fit everything in on the rocks there haha. Thanks!

Your aquarium is gorgeous!!!

Thanks!

rockhead01
Current FTS:

IMG_8092.jpg?t=1274584105

This is my (technically) 1 year old tank. It has been re-scaped and basically emptied out 3 times but now I am probably going to keep it about the same. It is a mixed reef, SPS, LPS, softies clams, everything. The lighting is a 150w sunpod, and a coralife 14k bulb that will be replaced with a phoenix soon. I have a sapphire aquatics skimmer, it is currently awaiting a new impeller as mine shattered. Not really running any chemipure purigen etc. or cheato in this tank. Stock return pump and two koralia ones for flow. Anyway, an unknown weight of live rock, about two inches of live sand and thats about it.

Beautiful tank!!

Paleoreef103

Very nice job, Jacob. Do you just have the wrasse and the clown in there? You've got some very nice stuff. I especially dig the purple acro in top-middle of the tank and I can't wait to see your acan garden grow.

Beautiful tank!!

Thanks!!!

Very nice job, Jacob. Do you just have the wrasse and the clown in there? You've got some very nice stuff. I especially dig the purple acro in top-middle of the tank and I can't wait to see your acan garden grow.

Thanks! And yup, clown and the wrasse. Thanks, yea it is my fav acro too, me neither I want a mat of them :)

That isn't a top down. I can't really take close ups or straight on shots because of the curved glass. It is basically impossible to take a good shot.

Haha yea, sorry. I will take some more soon. I will even try a straight on. I will be getting some more coral tomorrow :)

Well I got an open brain yesterday, and I will be getting two acan mini colonies and 3 zoa frags from Nic (Carlton'sTank) this will be my third, I believe order from him haha.

I was adding some more coral, moved a little frag around over the plate, and this guy fell on top. The plate is slowly sucking it down alive. Beast.

IMG_8093.jpg

omgomgomg

Exactly.

Die bristle worm! my fingers hate those little jerks!

Haha he ended up getting out, so I put him into one of my acans, he was devoured haha.

In other news, my tank is looking sweet, and I am working on my final additions to the tank, coral wise.

Archived