inTank Media Baskets

Jacob's Aquapod 24g Almost Gone

Jacobnano

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nice nice!

Thanks Thanks!

This tank get's nicer everytime I see it.

(now take care of the nasty issue)

Gracias mi amigo!

Yea, damn stuff is annoying. I am going to start doing a crap load of water changes soon. Now that school is out, they will prob start on tuesday, I am super busy this whole weekend, Relay For Life, parties etc.!

Gracias mi amigo!

Yea, damn stuff is annoying. I am going to start doing a crap load of water changes soon. Now that school is out, they will prob start on tuesday, I am super busy this whole weekend, Relay For Life, parties etc.!

Just play safe and remember while you are at those parties that "hope" is not a method!

My school sponsors R4L every year - great event and we always have a blast.

Just play safe and remember while you are at those parties that "hope" is not a method!

My school sponsors R4L every year - great event and we always have a blast.

Haha all IB students, still tons of fun, but no increase in the population :P

Nice! Yea it is a great event, I am really in support of it, and somehow I got signed up to be there from 12 to 6AM for my group :P

Went through Yakima yesterday.... I see why all you do is play with fish and 360 all day. Absolutely nothing to do there!! Hahaha, though did get a good view of Rainier and either St. Helens or Baker, gorgeous day yesterday.

Hope your tanks doing well! I'll start building mine here in the next month or so!

Haha I know right? Boring as hell. Yea that is true, easy access to the mountains whenever I want :)

Thanks! It is doing a bit better, still been super busy haha, I have only been home a couple days out of my week of break so far ha. Ahh good to know! That means we are only a few months away from SPS and Clams B)

Haha thanks man! You get that dang Mantis yet? I better wander over there after dinner ha.

Thanks! You and I need to get TOTM, Teen Reefers need a win :)

no :(

im waiting for bluezoo to get one in...theirs are waaay cheaper. but if they dont get one anytime soon, then ill just buy from live aquaria -_-

nah i dont have a chance at totm. mine aint good enuf :mellow:

Dang. Well it might be nice to get a WYSIWYG one, but money is always important haha.

Heck yes! Have you seen how mature your tank looks? I break off growth of my SPS every time I do a water change lol.

yeah... im short on money lol :P

well... mines really mature.... but its too dirty. and its always having issues with algae.... plus it aint too colorful :P

yeah... im short on money lol :P

well... mines really mature.... but its too dirty. and its always having issues with algae.... plus it aint too colorful :P

Mow lawns/get a job!!!!

Naww, it just needs more attention, a couple weeks of water changes and it will be back to normal ;) Ehh I think it is, your sun coral is amazing.

the sun coral is dead :tears:

it got RTN... didnt see the feeder tenticles for 2 months... i tried everything to isolating it in its own cup and just letting food sit on it for hours... no tenticles :(

only 3 heads left on it...

Noooooo!!! Oh well I bet you can bring it back, the skeleton is all there, just get those couple eating :)

Gah! Bummer man. Keep trying.

I got these dendros from Mr. Coral, they are weird though, they never open. I have been trying to feed them for months now, they won't die, but they won't live! haha

i am man.

wow, lucky!

a buddy of mine got some black sun corals a few monthe ago... but they never opened up and they just died lol

Cool cool.

Ahh I dunno if I am lucky haha! They look stupid lol.

Hmmmmm, a local has frags of those for trade/sale, pretty cheap too, under 20$ for multiple polyps. Maybe I should get a few...

Yea we will see, I have mixed feelings on their appearance, but I do have a nice open spot on the side of my rockwork, it is shaded so I don't have anything there lol.

Or you could go with single head frags of several differently colored sun corals and dendros to put in that area and experiment with which ones grow quicker.

Yea, I might. I only have one small space haha, but I might try some more non-photosynthetic things :)

Archived