Coral Vue Hydros

Jacob's Aquapod 24g Almost Gone

Jacobnano

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jacob, if you are gonna get an elegance for this tank, make sure you get a very very small one because they can expand a least five times their skeletal size. My white tipped one does, and I am waiting to see if my new purple tipped one makes it and how much it will expand.

Now, more pix please. :D

Yea that is what I am worried about :lol: my tank has a little more room for one on the side, but thats it haha. On the plus side the spot where I would put it is pretty safe in terms of it stinging anything. I have been having a lot of problems with corals stinging/killing each other lately lol.

When I have time haha. I have been so busy lately! It's crazy!

I can imagine. Also, when you get one, make sure it comes from Australia and not Indonesia. The Indo ones have a bad track record with survival.

Not a problem. Since I have been keeping one I have been doing a tonne of research on them. They are one of my favourite corals. The purple tipped I just got is from Indonesia, and it is rather small right now and not very happy but I am hoping it will expand. I ended up also getting a new BTA. It is Orange with a green base.

animalmaster6
Yea that is what I am worried about :lol: my tank has a little more room for one on the side, but thats it haha. On the plus side the spot where I would put it is pretty safe in terms of it stinging anything. I have been having a lot of problems with corals stinging/killing each other lately lol.

When I have time haha. I have been so busy lately! It's crazy!

Hey Jacob. Look at Mini Elegances. Imo they sometimes are just as good as Elegances and a lot of times even better.

They are also small.

Not a problem. Since I have been keeping one I have been doing a tonne of research on them. They are one of my favourite corals. The purple tipped I just got is from Indonesia, and it is rather small right now and not very happy but I am hoping it will expand. I ended up also getting a new BTA. It is Orange with a green base.

They are very neat. Hopefully your new one does well! Ahh that sounds like a cool BTA.

Hey Jacob. Look at Mini Elegances. Imo they sometimes are just as good as Elegances and a lot of times even better.

They are also small.

I have seen those as well! They are very cool, I just need to buy my car first :P

Oh dear God!!! Jacob on the Road... Everyone run!!!! LOL... JK.

If you can find a small elegance you should do ok. I know there was one guy who frags his on RC every once in a while. That would definately work.

:P

I agree. Me driving is a laughing matter :lol:

Oh dear God!!! Jacob on the Road... Everyone run!!!! LOL... JK.

If you can find a small elegance you should do ok. I know there was one guy who frags his on RC every once in a while. That would definately work.

I know right? I am going straight to canada to run some people over, haha JK :P

Cool cool. Good to know they do well small.

Jacob I still say you need a 240 datsun, but that's an other thread. Stopped in to see if the jaws any better. Hope all is well.

Hey jacob you thinkin extened cab or four door. Good ta hear that the jaws finnaly getting back to normal.

I am thinking extended cab.

Haha yea, I will be able to eat popcorn and chips again tomorrow!

Jacob go ahead and get the toyota tacoma and i plan to get a toyota Sienna "SWAGGER WAGON" :D

whatcha think?

Lol I won't be getting the Tacoma anymore :(

On the plus side I ended up getting a car for FREE, so I can't really complain.

This is what it will look like it when I am done with it haha.

pic-1964.jpeg

1987 Toyota Camry B)

That Swagger Wagon is pretty classy ;) I am assuming you have a family haha?

Nemo Niblets
Jacob go ahead and get the toyota tacoma and i plan to get a toyota Sienna "SWAGGER WAGON" :D

whatcha think?

+1

OH SNAP BRO!!! that is a sweet ride! i love my camry but it's been 9 years now and it's still doing good for me and wife and baby for now.

Lol thanks :) It looks OK right now, needs paint, and a couple minor fixes. The car was literally free so that is to be expected. I have a friend who can paint it so I am basically set :lol:

Sweet, you have one too! Ahh I figured you had a family :P I hear raising children is a tough job, who knew lol?

Archived