inTank Media Baskets

Jacob's Aquapod 24g Almost Gone

Jacobnano

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chicken.

So anyway...this tank needs to get TOTM in the next two years or less....

dude i think you could get TOTM right now. It looks really good in there

Thanks! That means a lot man!

tru dat

Thanks again!

I don't want TOTM till I get my orange plate, open brain, and ric garden complete though. Then my tank will be full haha.

This is looking better and better! :)

Thanks man!

ew its nemo

Lol...teen reefers FTW

i'd put money on this tank ending up a TOTM once everything fills in. the sps fill in the top fourth of the tank, the acans fill out the rock they r on to make a garden, an your caps start getting multiple tiers. your goin in the right direction. looks great!!! sweet duncans, they r one of my favs!

i'd put money on this tank ending up a TOTM once everything fills in. the sps fill in the top fourth of the tank, the acans fill out the rock they r on to make a garden, an your caps start getting multiple tiers. your goin in the right direction. looks great!!! sweet duncans, they r one of my favs!

Thanks! Yea it just needs time now haha

Yes! My duncans are amazing, I love them haha.

Acrosaurus? :D

Perhaps....

With some adjustments (although nothing comes to mind) this will be the first Teen TOTM! omgomgomg

Hopefully....

teens r the best

Fo sho.

yes they r

Fo sho sho.

we need another teen reefer thread in the makeshift lounge. too bad SOMEONE had to post pics of SDT and get it closed <_<

nanoreef-R
too bad SOMEONE had to post pics of STD and get it closed <_<

Fill me in here bud?

What type of pics? :naughtydance:

Fill me in here bud?

back in july or so me, jacob, and i think nemo made a teen reefer thread. 2 to be exact. the first one got closed right away. then CM let us re open a second one. but it got closed becuz some certain teen found SDTs myspace and posted her pics. i bet you could find the thread in the search tool :P

Yeah we rock this joint. Everyone else is old.

There are so some cool people that aren't thaaaaat old haha. Cough cough David, Carlton, Rehype Cough Cough

we need another teen reefer thread in the makeshift lounge. too bad SOMEONE had to post pics of SDT and get it closed <_<

What an idiot whoever that was....

Fill me in here bud?

Dirty ones ;)

back in july or so me, jacob, and i think nemo made a teen reefer thread. 2 to be exact. the first one got closed right away. then CM let us re open a second one. but it got closed becuz some certain teen found SDTs myspace and posted her pics. i bet you could find the thread in the search tool :P

Haha good times....

Nemo Niblets

Helll nawwww. Make another.

We prob should. This summer we will.

Lol I'll be sure to make an appearance. Also your tank is totally an exception to my hatred of cubes!

Sweet thanks man! On the plus side I have made a few orders. I will be getting some coral soon, probably have it all by the end of next week, I will post pics along the way. Stay tuned :)

Archived