Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

2.7 Gallon AIO Pico Reef Setup

plantarms

Solarflare8806
thanks man, you've got an interesting tank too, i'm excited to see where it goes

Hey I appreciate that, I need to update my thread lol but i'm really excited too.

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i was thinking about making the plunge with small acro also, which did you get?

im really not sure what kind it is, i could use some help identifying it. if this one survives i'm going to get some nice looking ones

i want to say its green birdsnest, which is supposed to be beautiful... o_o

that would be awesome if it is, i've been wanting a frag of that for a long time, but i dont think that's what i ended up with. if it starts to color up and look like that then i will be very happy. in other news i got two polyps of ricordea today, one orange and one blue on a single rock. pic below

Amazing tank Plantarms! i been following along your thread since (Angelynn) sold the tank to me. Do you remember her diy 12" CURRENT Leds build. i finally got a chance to finish the process. all i am waiting on is an Coolworks Iceprobe.

but yeah keep us posted on your little pico. :)

-david

Amazing tank Plantarms! i been following along your thread since (Angelynn) sold the tank to me. Do you remember her diy 12" CURRENT Leds build. i finally got a chance to finish the process. all i am waiting on is an Coolworks Iceprobe.

but yeah keep us posted on your little pico. :)

-david

hey thanks, yeah i was wondering what happened to that build. glad to know its still out there, do you have a thread for it?

• 5 weeks later...

i have neglected to clean the tank or do water changes for about a month now, here are some pics

fts

5101041786_446d7ecc74.jpg

i really need to clean this algae

5100445559_1708a81ff7.jpg

Man things sure seemed to thrive in there despite the lack of a water change!

haha yeah they really do, I have not done much maintenance at all but everything is doing great

do you like lettuce sea slugs? those would be a nice addition :)

hmm that would be a good addition, i haven't had much luck with my turbo snails though, i have had several of them die

so much better! i like how everyone seems to have a wall of coralline growing in their tank, while I cant seem to get any significant amount going lol. I wonder what takes all the calcium in my pico...it must be the hundreds of dwarf cerith snails that breed every month in my tank >_<

Archived