Innovative Marine Aquariums

MJ's 29g Barrel 'O Monkeys

Militant Jurist

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Militant Jurist
Man how did I miss the alienz? Whuteva you do just make sure you do a full diy thread on it.

It's OK. It's meant to be difficult to detect, or else MIB would be crawling all over this joint.

It's actually an easy project to do. First, build a tesla coil out of thick and thin copper wiring and a car battery. Then hook it up to an old satellite dish and cross the wires to transmit. Be sure that the ground for the satellite dish transmitter is attached to the baffle for hole #2. After that, it's as easy as waiting! The signal will attract the alienz and they will follow the path to ground into the display!

It's OK. It's meant to be difficult to detect, or else MIB would be crawling all over this joint.

It's actually an easy project to do. First, build a tesla coil out of thick and thin copper wiring and a car battery. Then hook it up to an old satellite dish and cross the wires to transmit. Be sure that the ground for the satellite dish transmitter is attached to the baffle for hole #2. After that, it's as easy as waiting! The signal will attract the alienz and they will follow the path to ground into the display!

We seem to think alike. This makes me worry about you. :mellow:

I would like to retract this statement now.

:huh:

Militant Jurist
just a matter of time now.....

he's searching :happy:

:haha:

crop_circles_01b.gif

The center circle guides the way to the right side hole in my tank.

NRF: That was just for you! :P

Um I think I did something wrong!

Was I suppose to take the battery out of the car? Man my wife is so gonna be pissed when she sees her car. That stupid thing is sittin out in the drive just glowin and I have a bagillion lightning bugs standing in line. I think they thing its a huge sexy whore bug. Kinda like Prosto-bug!

tesla_coil.jpg

Militant Jurist
Um I think I did something wrong!

Was I suppose to take the battery out of the car? Man my wife is so gonna be pissed when she sees her car. That stupid thing is sittin out in the drive just glowin and I have a bagillion lightning bugs standing in line. I think they thing its a huge sexy whore bug. Kinda like Prosto-bug!

tesla_coil.jpg

For the alienz device, yeah, you were supposed to take it out of your car. Instead what you've created is a device that would ordinarily save mankind from the pending (in a few thousand year give or take a lot) pole reversal. However, given the pole you mounted on top of your car and the behavior of the lightning bugs, I think you've created a new north pole. That means that mankind has about 6 months or so before the experiences another extinction level event.

Prosto-bug.... I think we've got one of those in Columbus too! Only I think (s)he is in our downtown area, rather than the residential areas.

DAMNIT Now the Energizer bunny is humping my garden gnome. Now my front yard looks like this. Aparently the bugs are calling in backup.

LIGHTS.jpg

I am always screwin stuff up. This should fix it.

AtomicBomb44.jpg

MORE PICS! :D

Considering I've got a 29g w/ 10g sump, definatly following this thread!

PS- Good call w/ the NW110. I'm considering redoing my sump w/ one and kickin' this POS remora to the curb (or the selling forum, whichever works!)

Militant Jurist
DAMNIT Now the Energizer bunny is humping my garden gnome. Now my front yard looks like this. Aparently the bugs are calling in backup.

LIGHTS.jpg

I am always screwin stuff up. This should fix it.

AtomicBomb44.jpg

:lol: I always keep a thermo-nuclear warhead around for just that purpose!

:o:o:o

*runs away*

No, come back! :D

MORE PICS! :D

Considering I've got a 29g w/ 10g sump, definatly following this thread!

PS- Good call w/ the NW110. I'm considering redoing my sump w/ one and kickin' this POS remora to the curb (or the selling forum, whichever works!)

I'll try to get some tonight, hopefully with wet water! Glad to have you tagging along. Feel free to partake in the shenanigans! ;)

I'm looking forward to running the NW110. I've heard great things about it and it fits in great with the sump!

Militant Jurist

Ok, I'm waiting on the last of the aquamend to set before I go dumping water into the tank. Once I get the first buckets in, I'll take a photo for ya'll. :D

In the mean time, you should go vote for my photo in the POTM contest. Mine's the Rusty Mushroom. You can vote from the front page of the Rainbow Contest page.

B)

YYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY!!!

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

:happydance: :happydance:

:happydance:

i say we have a dance party for MJ...because his new tank will be running!

Militant Jurist

Not to rain on any parades, but the tank won't be 100% running yet. I realized today that I was still missing a few pieces of PVC pipe necessary to make the whole shebang work!

:unsure:

Militant Jurist
:angry: why would you do that to me? :tears:

:slap::haha: Jk its all good man. ;)

Well, it's because I'm 'that guy.' :P

Ok, here we go!

Front:

100_0862.jpg

Side:

100_0863.jpg

From left angle:

100_0864.jpg

Now that the pillars are in there and made, what do you think?

Militant Jurist
ZOMG. TOTAL AWESOMENESS. :haha: :haha: :haha:

very nice Mj. ;)

Thanks! B)

Now I just need more high quality H2O. Where's the waterboy when you need him?

Militant Jurist
Wow! you've been a busy bee this week :P

That's the understatement of the year! :P I'm busy beyond belief! :wacko:

I like the scape alot MJ !!

Thanks! I'm happy with the way it turns out, although I want to tweak the pillars a bit. I've also still got LR to get, but it shouldn't change the overall look.

needs more wet water.

On the way, as soon as my evening in prosecution is through. Oh the trouble I will cause tonight.... :naughtydance:

Archived