Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

MJ's 29g Barrel 'O Monkeys

Militant Jurist

Um MJ I think you gotta problem. It looks like your water is only half wet. You gonna use ChemiClean to fix that problem?

Oh I woke up this morning to little Energnomes trying to take the center caps off my Lincolns rims. You shoulda seen them. They already had my neighbors graphite fishing rods out of his boat hooked up to the underground cable lines. Then those were wired in series with my Honda genny. I dont know what they were up to, but they had really good plans for a HUGE electric pinch. Who knows.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Um MJ I think you gotta problem. It looks like your water is only half wet. You gonna use ChemiClean to fix that problem?

Nu-uh, you gotta use the Chemiclean Elite to get the water wet if your cycle is just starting. :slap:

It's looking great, MJ! Can't wait to see it completely filled and running!

Militant Jurist

Yup, It's quite a problem! I've got some ChemiClean sitting around, but it might be used to prevent cancer in my 20L. Instead, I've set my RO unit to "super wet" and a bottle of KY "His and Her Tank" standing by in case the super wet water isn't wet enough.

Oh I woke up this morning to little Energnomes trying to take the center caps off my Lincolns rims. You shoulda seen them. They already had my neighbors graphite fishing rods out of his boat hooked up to the underground cable lines. Then those were wired in series with my Honda genny. I dont know what they were up to, but they had really good plans for a HUGE electric pinch. Who knows.

You've gotta watch out for those little energnomes. They'll rob you blind before you know it! That's why I keep land mines in my front yard. Those little critters think the "Achtung Land Mines" sign in the front yard is a halloween decoration, but they'll learn soon enough!

Nu-uh, you gotta use the Chemiclean Elite to get the water wet if your cycle is just starting. :slap:

So that's been the problem! Oops.

Thanks! :D I've got more RO on the way, so it's coming along. B)

:huh:

happy23.gif

wtf? I'm so lost.

Welcome to the conversation. This thread is located in the Twilight Zone.

I wouldn't recommend Chemiclean at this point Anne. Usually I would agree with you here, but since MJ obviously has half wet water we need to use Chemi Pure Elite for maximum moisture addition. ;)

Trust me here, I know how to get things wet. :)

Yup, It's quite a problem! I've got some ChemiClean sitting around, but it might be used to prevent cancer in my 20L. Instead, I've set my RO unit to "super wet" and a bottle of KY "His and Her Tank" standing by in case the super wet water isn't wet enough.

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please read my post before it's too late!!

omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg

Militant Jurist
I wouldn't recommend Chemiclean at this point Anne. Usually I would agree with you here, but since MJ obviously has half wet water we need to use Chemi Pure Elite for maximum moisture addition. ;)

Trust me here, I know how to get things wet. :)

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please read my post before it's too late!!

omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg

Phew! It's a good thing I caught this before doing anything crazy! I want my tank to have the absolute maximum moisture levels in order to be able to enjoy this for the long haul. yahoo.gif

If I could link in a song I would so link up Slow Ride right now!

One good thing about using that KY his and hers is that the water is self heating. :D It makes :ninja: water. Then you feel like :blink: that was intense.

Asting...Welcome to the wonderful world of LOST! Its great here. Its our little slice of the dark side. We bake cookies every Wednesday night.

Brownie jokes make me think of my favorite "why did the chicken..." jokes.

Why did the vegetarian cross the road?

Cause he was protesting on behalf of the chicken, man.

We seem to be having a party in MJs thread without him. :huh: I'll save him a cookie, so that rascally monkey doesn't show up with his guns. :lol:

Militant Jurist
If I could link in a song I would so link up Slow Ride right now!

One good thing about using that KY his and hers is that the water is self heating. :D It makes :ninja: water. Then you feel like :blink: that was intense.

Asting...Welcome to the wonderful world of LOST! Its great here. Its our little slice of the dark side. We bake cookies every Wednesday night.

Haha great song! The self heating was the other reason I had it at the ready. My heater arrived today though, so it can remain on standby. biggrin.gif

MMmmmmm.... cookies.....

I put chocolate covered espresso beans in mine.

but I leave the brownies to Richie. -_-

Those beans are AWESOME. I ate a whole bag once.... in one sitting. Fun times were had by all. biggrin.gif

Never had those.

Richies brownies make me dizzy. :)

Sokay, dey make erreyone dizzy :wacko:

jugglenana.gif

We seem to be having a party in MJs thread without him. :huh: I'll save him a cookie, so that rascally monkey doesn't show up with his guns. :lol:

Thanks for saving the cookie! I like to enter a party fashionably late. cool.gif

You were right to do so, though. I was about to come in guns blazing! banana_wgun.gif

Soundz like a parTAY! I'll bring the Mason jar!

Parties that start and end with Mason jars are great! Mmmmm... whickey oooooooo... white lighting!

UPDATE: 5 more gallons are in the tank!

Militant Jurist

Mmmmmm..... now you've got me wanting some!

OT: I just heard one of the best two-line dialogues ever.

Person 1: I'm going to kill your family: your brothers, uncles and your father, and when their funerals are over, I'm going to kill you.

Person 2: I don't have any brothers or uncles, and my father passed years ago. However, I've got the names and addresses of three ex-wives that I would gladly fax on to you.

:lol:

2 bad I cannot ship it to ya. You know your not that far from L-ville. Next time I'm in Cinci I'll pm ya. Maybe just maybe I might have some stuffed into a straw filled crate for ya.

Militant Jurist
2 bad I cannot ship it to ya. You know your not that far from L-ville. Next time I'm in Cinci I'll pm ya. Maybe just maybe I might have some stuffed into a straw filled crate for ya.

Sounds awesome! I just might have to get into my car through the window that day. B)

It's been a long time, so I can just imagine the fun that would be had.

Naw! Hoggs got the car. But I do have one on my F-150. She dont fly though.

Seriously though if I could ship this stuff it would be worth it. I have never had any this smooth. Its crazzzzy.

Militant Jurist
Naw! Hoggs got the car. But I do have one on my F-150. She dont fly though.

Major bummer!

Well, tomorrow's going to be interesting..... I've got a conference with a judge tomorrow, and the whole days is going to be an 8:00AM to 9:00PM day. :blink:

However, I'm bound and determined to get the last ten gallons of the display tomorrow!

Archived