Top Shelf Aquatics

MJ's 29g Barrel 'O Monkeys

Militant Jurist

Militant Jurist
just posted teh update. ;)

And I responded. What an update!!

Good point. man. Plus it would be hot. Blah hot beer.

Exactly. And hot Cranberry Lambic is double blah.

:lol:

and im assuming they think massice Alienz did it too?

:haha:

I'm sure they do! I'm sure they are glad that there is no probing as a follow up. :P

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And I responded. What an update!!

I'm sure they do! I'm sure they are glad that there is no probing as a follow up. :P

Tankz :D

LULZ :haha:

I so agree with you on the tesla gig. I dont think that they allowed the test to run for the correct lenght of time at the correct frequency.

First off I was NOT a willing worker to do that presentation. I wanted to wear a diaper. My professor was/is one of the leading presenters that deals with Demingisims if thats a word. Any way we were tested over four years. Unknowned to us it was kinda a sick test that he was doing. Whoever grasped the whole concept the best got/had to present it that way. What they were looking for was a new perspective of it. The group felt that they were getting a bit stagnant and wanted a fresh view from a younger mind. Needless to say it did open up new venues in the willing worker/flow chartable work placement world. So much so that Toyota in Georgetown KY actually has adopted about 70% of the ideas and implimented them in the facility. Kinda a neat thing to have under your belt.

Militant Jurist
Tankz :D

No probz! Oh, and I thought that my tank didn't have enough hiding places. I know that chalk bass and blennies need them, and I thought they might compete. However, I have no idea where the chromis has gotten off to. He's not hardwood-floor-surfing, so he's in there somewhere. I now realize that my tank is FULL of hiding places!

I so agree with you on the tesla gig. I dont think that they allowed the test to run for the correct lenght of time at the correct frequency.

First off I was NOT a willing worker to do that presentation. I wanted to wear a diaper. My professor was/is one of the leading presenters that deals with Demingisims if thats a word. Any way we were tested over four years. Unknowned to us it was kinda a sick test that he was doing. Whoever grasped the whole concept the best got/had to present it that way. What they were looking for was a new perspective of it. The group felt that they were getting a bit stagnant and wanted a fresh view from a younger mind. Needless to say it did open up new venues in the willing worker/flow chartable work placement world. So much so that Toyota in Georgetown KY actually has adopted about 70% of the ideas and implimented them in the facility. Kinda a neat thing to have under your belt.

That's generally the trouble with mythbusters. They tend to half-ass some of the experiments, or cut them off before they are done properly.

Wait, how did Toyota get involved with the relativeness of time?

Toyota hypothesized that if willing workers were forced to work under/around huge looming equipment that it could just maybe affect the space "work areas" in more than just the physical aspect, but on the higher level of spacial interuptions. This triggered ALOT of different test. So much so that it was found that if they elevated the work surface 6" at that plant and changed the lights to daylight spectrum the workers productivity went up by some 3-5%. Small but will add up. I was really cool being able to be in the middle of all the consulting that went on. I got to be in the room when they were video conferencing to Japan dealing with the changes and theories.

Militant Jurist
Toyota hypothesized that if willing workers were forced to work under/around huge looming equipment that it could just maybe affect the space "work areas" in more than just the physical aspect, but on the higher level of spacial interuptions. This triggered ALOT of different test. So much so that it was found that if they elevated the work surface 6" at that plant and changed the lights to daylight spectrum the workers productivity went up by some 3-5%. Small but will add up. I was really cool being able to be in the middle of all the consulting that went on. I got to be in the room when they were video conferencing to Japan dealing with the changes and theories.

Now that's some cool stuff. I suppose the astrophysics/relativity by analogy stuff really works!

Hm.... all of the possible applications this could have!

Yup! Hey throw this stuff out in the middle of a theft case and blow the jury away. I bet 99% of em would be like :eek:

Nano-Reef opening up new minds every day.

Can you feel me taping on my keys to type this message :P

Militant Jurist
Yup! Hey throw this stuff out in the middle of a theft case and blow the jury away. I bet 99% of em would be like :eek:

Nano-Reef opening up new minds every day.

True story, on both counts!

Can you feel me taping on my keys to type this message :P

So THAT'S what that was......

No probz! Oh, and I thought that my tank didn't have enough hiding places. I know that chalk bass and blennies need them, and I thought they might compete. However, I have no idea where the chromis has gotten off to. He's not hardwood-floor-surfing, so he's in there somewhere. I now realize that my tank is FULL of hiding places!

LOL your tank has a myriad of hiding places! whered you get that you didnt have enough :huh::lol:

RUN I JUST TOOTED!!! omgomgomg

Militant Jurist
LOL. The judge would call you up to the bench and tell you to use 50 cent words.

Yep that was me.

You'd be surprised. If you can make the jury understand it, usually the judge will at least pretend to. :P

RUN I JUST TOOTED!!! omgomgomg

Nah, we'll all be fine. Everyone knows that farts move at the speed of sound, which is just barely twice the speed of government. We've all got plenty of time to prepare.

LOL your tank has a myriad of hiding places! whered you get that you didnt have enough :huh::lol:

I guess that I just thought that they were too small for a fish to try to get into. Guess I was wrong! :P

Then again, this chromis is just a little guy! I may have to do some research, but I'll stick with him being a guy. ;) I'm going to try to think up a name for him soon.

On that note, I think I'm going to hit the sack. I've got an early AM meeting with a federal judge tomorrow.

2 Much fun man. Its a shame this isnt all a bunch of BS.

F-that. You'd be hard pressed to get a vast maj. of the jury to fully understand the H-sciences.

My mistake on the fart thing. Go outside, I'm gonna put the batteries in my flashlight backwards. I gonna suck the light off the moon. Its all going down at 11:08 pm

Name him Sammie, For obvious reasons.

Militant Jurist
My mistake on the fart thing. Go outside, I'm gonna put the batteries in my flashlight backwards. I gonna suck the light off the moon. Its all going down at 11:08 pm

Between that and the LHC firing up today, the world might come to an end! omgomgomg

Name him Sammie, For obvious reasons.

Done. Everyone, say hi to Sammie!

Oh my goodness, did I start all this?! :o;) Interesting discussion, and I'm fascinated as to how Toyota was able to use this to increase productivity, Cow Kid. Methinks I have some googling to do.

And I wanna try the cranberry beer. :)

Have fun AP. This all took place in the time that Toyota began to revamp all the productions in G-town. I am not sure how much if any media time it got. I never looked into it at the time due to being in the middle of it I didnt have the need to search hard. As fast as that co changes process and flows I am sure all of this is so antiquated it sad. Still though its all rather interesting to the crazies like myself. This all went really deep into their productivity, I do know that they went to using cordless drill/drivers b/c the employees didnt wanna feel teathered to the system via air or electric lines. This is still used today. GE actually did the first light change experiment back in the late 60's I believe. That is prob where I would start looking. The Japanese Co.s are rather hush hush with cool info like this. They dont like to share it. I cannot imagine why? :P

Militant Jurist
WOO HOO! I named yer fish !!!

Dude we have so gotta go to bed. Or were gonna get dangerous.

Good job!

I absolutely agree. As for me, I think it's almost a Dr. Jekyll / Mr. Hyde type situation. :wacko:

Oh my goodness, did I start all this?! :o;) Interesting discussion, and I'm fascinated as to how Toyota was able to use this to increase productivity, Cow Kid. Methinks I have some googling to do.

And I wanna try the cranberry beer. :)

It's a very odd beer. It's got cranberry, wheat, and maple flavors to it. I wasn't a fan, but if you like cranberries, it might be right up your alley!

GE actually did the first light change experiment back in the late 60's I believe. That is prob where I would start looking.

Yeah, I remember reading about that in undergrad. Something to the effect of one group of employees in a dankly-lit work environment and another group of employees in a well-lit environment.

Anyone thinking that these employees are like rats in a cage? :P

Militant Jurist
CONGRATZ TYLER MONKEYBOY!

told ya you would beat me.

B)

It helps that Fridays are my early days.

So wait.... are you home sick again today? Or are you just playing hookey? :P

B)

It helps that Fridays are my early days.

So wait.... are you home sick again today? Or are you just playing hookey? :P

im in photo class for another 15 minutes them im outtie.

havent you noticed that when im at school i only post in the morning then usually get back to it really late at night? :huh::lol:

anyways yeah...hopefully i wont get sick at school again -_-

Militant Jurist

im in photo class for another 15 minutes them im outtie.

havent you noticed that when im at school i only post in the morning then usually get back to it really late at night? :huh::lol:

anyways yeah...hopefully i wont get sick at school again -_-

I'm usually online at about the same pattern, so I guess I don't notice you're off because I'm off too!

Sorry, I just realized that I missed this post. I've been working with a non-profit attorney long enough to learn that this sort of action is the least of concerns when it comes to my area of practice. We have a lot of judges not completely understand our argument or cause of action because of the nature of our work. To me, I don't care if a judge likes me or displays respect for me; all I care about is that the argument prevails and that rights are protected.

Oh, and in other law related news.......

I won my trial tonight! That puts my trial record at 1 win, 0 losses and 1 pending decision.

you should care if the judges like you -- if the judge likes you, they are more likely to sympathize with your arguments, or pay attention, even if they might not understand them.

congrats on your win!

Archived