Militant Jurist

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Militant Jurist
yeah that suxxx :(

i bet they look AWESOME.

mes thinks you should take a tabletop shot of your glashes. ;D

I'll try to bust one out tomorrow. I'll put them on the table next to my .45. ;)

justkidding86

Dude an AR-15 and a 45. If I had the money for guns that's what I would get. That brings back memories from when I taught marksmanship to Marines and my day would consist of endless amounts of rounds. Since I am so familiar with the M-16 and the Colt 45 the AR-15 and a 45 is what I want for myself. I envy you sir.

Militant Jurist
Dude an AR-15 and a 45. If I had the money for guns that's what I would get. That brings back memories from when I taught marksmanship to Marines and my day would consist of endless amounts of rounds. Since I am so familiar with the M-16 and the Colt 45 the AR-15 and a 45 is what I want for myself. I envy you sir.

Were you a DI? A friend I used to shoot with, and who hooked me up with the AR15, was a Scout Sniper during Desert Storm. The AR15 and a .45 is probably one of the best combinations that a person can have! I ended up getting a Springfield Armory, though, rather than the Colt.

nice gun, MJ!

Tisk, tisk. It's a rifle, not a gun. I'm sure justkidding can tell you all about "this is my rifle, this is my gun."

:lol:

"this is my rifle (points to M1)

this is my gun (points to crotch)

this one is for shooting (M1)

this one is for fun" (manhood)

the old army saying when you accidentally called your rifle a gun.

you would have to go say it like 500 times to everyone that passed you. :lol:

(i watch a lot of war history stuff ;) )

Militant Jurist
"this is my rifle (points to M1)

this is my gun (points to crotch)

this one is for shooting (M1)

this one is for fun" (manhood)

the old army saying when you accidentally called your rifle a gun.

you would have to go say it like 500 times to everyone that passed you. :lol:

(i watch a lot of war history stuff ;) )

Right on!

i guess i get confused because my gun's the size of my rifle.

You mean like a derringer? :P

Ok, so here's the photo I promised:

100_0952.jpg

Right on!

You mean like a derringer? :P

Ok, so here's the photo I promised:

100_0952.jpg

DOOOD those glasses are sickkkkk :D

now i really need some!!!! omgomgomg

Militant Jurist

Sounds like someone is overcompensating....

:P

Or, to borrow from Family Guy's Quagmire,

Titan2_color_silo.jpg

"It's kind of like that."

Oh, you boys! Tsk, tsk, tsk. I click on the thread, ready to read about tanks and corals, law school and tests, and what do I find instead? :lol:

Good luck on the test today, Tyler--and NICE glasses! B)

~Anne

justkidding86

No I wasn't a DI, I didn't want the crazy long hours and I definitely didn't want to deal with the recruits crying about little miss susie rotten crotch back home. I was just a rifle and pistol range coach from time to time.

Funny story. I would have shooters complain that they were not hitting the target all the time and most of the time their elevation was set for the 200yd line when we were at the 500yd line. I called those Marines worm snipers. :lol: You could easily see puffs of smoke coming from the dirt under their target. Those poor worms never saw it coming.

Militant Jurist
Oh, you boys! Tsk, tsk, tsk. I click on the thread, ready to read about tanks and corals, law school and tests, and what do I find instead? :lol:

Well, we were discussing tanks and hardware of a different sort. Back on topic soon though! :P

I still have to go on my search and rescue, or recovery, mission today. -_-

Good luck on the test today, Tyler--and NICE glasses! B)

~Anne

Thanks!

No I wasn't a DI, I didn't want the crazy long hours and I definitely didn't want to deal with the recruits crying about little miss susie rotten crotch back home. I was just a rifle and pistol range coach from time to time.

Funny story. I would have shooters complain that they were not hitting the target all the time and most of the time their elevation was set for the 200yd line when we were at the 500yd line. I called those Marines worm snipers. :lol: You could easily see puffs of smoke coming from the dirt under their target. Those poor worms never saw it coming.

Sticking to the rifle and pistol range was probably a very good call! I haven't had much of a chance to hit up a 500 yard range, just because where I used to live they weren't very common. One of the things I really enjoy about the AR15, though, is it has battlefield sights. It's great for being able to keep around the house for those things up close and personal, while still being able to reach out and touch someone at 200 yards if need be, all without adjusting the sights. B)

Oh, and btw, that 1911 .45 is my normal concealed carry pistol of choice.

Militant Jurist
New Berlin Lieutenant Lost At Sea, Presumed Dead

Today, the search for a New Berlin Lieutenant was officially called off. Lt. Samuel "Sammie" Adams was lost at sea early this week in a classified mission. The search officially turned into a recovery operation today, but no success has been made at locating the young Lieutenant's body.

May Lt. Sammie rest in peace in Davy Jones' Locker.

I picked up the pieces of the various hiding places, and he's no where to be found.

rip_smiley.jpg

Militant Jurist
Ummm.... are there any pics lately MJ?

I can take another photo here in a little bit. Not much has change though, as I've been swamped all week. The Gooberz have grown a bit though. :D

just came thru and saw pics of glasses, rockets, and old men....

i was like..." wtf happundt to all zeh corellz?!"

Militant Jurist
just came thru and saw pics of glasses, rockets, and old men....

i was like..." wtf happundt to all zeh corellz?!"

I'll see what I can do to make amends. ;)

I picked up the pieces of the various hiding places, and he's no where to be found.

rip_smiley.jpg

nice news ticker impersonation. ;)

May Lt Sammy rest im peace. :mellow:

anyways. +1 to moar pix!!!

Archived