Pod Your Reef

Hypes 39 gallon LED Powered Cadlight

Rehype

LOL...Not without a fight :lol:;) The cost around $200 or so. They dont really have any special requirements other than peaceful tankmates and plenty of hiding spaces as well as a tight fitting canopy.

For me it would be the ONLY inhabitant. :P Oh, a tight conopy ehh?? What are they, an octopus in training?? :lol: I keed I keed!! But wow, you definitely gotta pay to play with one of those guys. :( Maybe I'll try out an angler first, lol!

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply
For me it would be the ONLY inhabitant. :P Oh, a tight conopy ehh?? What are they, an octopus in training?? :lol: I keed I keed!! But wow, you definitely gotta pay to play with one of those guys. :( Maybe I'll try out an angler first, lol!

Yep they are definitely escape artists. I wanted an angler as well but they will literally try to eat just about anything where the moray is definitely the most peaceful of the eels. He doesnt even bother my snails or hermits.

my wife and i watched the feeding video today -- she LOVES these videos. now she's singing the song from the feeding video and wondering why we don't have that kind of relationship with OUR fish...

what song is that, by the way?

Thanks alot tim im glad someone enjoys them besides me :D . The song is best friends by Harry nilssen from "the courtship of eddies father". I had to google it lol

Needreefunds
I was hoping youd catch that buddy :happy: I was trying to edit that way lol

That's what we love about ya bro, that extra effort. :lol:

Two very gorgeous high dolla fish there! It's very fascinating watching them interact with each other, the eel didn't give a crap about the jawfish's threats hehe. Nice vids man :)

Thanks alot mirage. It awesome to watch them together they have really funny interactions with one another. Most of which i could never catch on video. But the jawfish is always trying to assert dominance over the eel(even though he could more probably eat him if he really wanted to...lol) and the eel totally ignores him most of the time.But they do get along really well for the most part.

wow man, i love it!!!.... i feel you on the shoulder bro, im getting surgery on it this october. And noooo the scoobie is gone :(. Did you get another one? I love my wrx.

Archived