inTank Media Baskets

Hypes 39 gallon LED Powered Cadlight

Rehype

Heres a quick
using the 7D shot 720p @60 frames a second. Be sure to hit the HD button

:o Gorgeous. The 7D looks to be a real beast. Here I am stuck with my 20D drooling over your new toy :)

Can't wait to see shots with the 100mm paired up with the 7D. The results are no doubt going to be breathtaking.

-Adam

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:o Gorgeous. The 7D looks to be a real beast. Here I am stuck with my 20D drooling over your new toy :)

Can't wait to see shots with the 100mm paired up with the 7D. The results are no doubt going to be breathtaking.

-Adam

Thanks alot Adam. I've taken a few shots and so far I've been nothing but impressed with the IQ.

WOW! I almost feel like I am watching Discover Channel. Just put Sigourney Weaver in the background ;)

Post some pictures of the eel too! If you have a chance maybe a movie of it feeding. One of my favorite fish.

Keep up the great work!

-Dave

flippin' incredible video. it's like i'm looking at it in person. such a clear picture!!

wife isn't going to like me trying to explain to her that we need to get a new camera.....

(i am going to tell her that it's your fault -- i hope that's ok)

LOL, the hermit crab in the first video was like minemineminemine!

The eels seems so ferocious, yet so cute!

LOL yea they always free dive off of the rock when they realize im feeding the tank.

He looks menacing but he really is the shyest and has the most peaceful demeanor.

flippin' incredible video. it's like i'm looking at it in person. such a clear picture!!

wife isn't going to like me trying to explain to her that we need to get a new camera.....

(i am going to tell her that it's your fault -- i hope that's ok)

Thanks alot Tim. The camera totally surpassed my expectations for Video quality. Ive been nothing but impressed.

You can blame it on me as long as you dont tell her how much the camera costs ;)

wow nice tank.

Thanks alot pro

Quick FTS of the aquscape. Still no corals(except the ric).. lol. Ive kind of been enjoying it as a FOWLR tank Since i havent run one in a few years. But ill probably start adding frags in december.

This shot was during the middle of cloud passing simulation

4102037962_9d7befaceb.jpg

One with the moonlight simulation

4101282769_b4bf38c9a3.jpg

Looking good. What temp would you say your lights are? When I started out I really liked the super blue look, but now my tastes are kind of changing to a bright white look, like the cloud pic above. It must be nice to be able to change it on a whim with the LEDs :)

Thanks B.The level of control with the profilux is really nice. My tank gets a nice sunrise, then from sunrise to noon, the lights increase to maximum intensity. Then the light intensity gradually decreases until sunset. Then throw in cloud probability, storms, and rainy days the color temp is different nearly everytime i look at the tank.

Thanks B.The level of control with the profilux is really nice. My tank gets a nice sunrise, then from sunrise to noon, the lights increase to maximum intensity. Then the light intensity gradually decreases until sunset. Then throw in cloud probability, storms, and rainy days the color temp is different nearly everytime i look at the tank.

Stop telling me what that damn fixture can do... I HAVE NO $$$!!! scream3.gif

:lol:

Seriously... DAMN NICE VIDEOS!!!

Between the video with that cam... and the effects with the lights... I NEED A DAMN RAISE!!! :o

B) Thanks for posting hype!

Archived