Pod Your Reef

MarvinsReef Clownfish & Anemone Tank

MarvinsReef

MarvinsReef
Sorry about the losses, :(

yeah... I was kinda upset for a few days but I'm pretty much over it... just sad to lose nice pieces... but it's nobody else's fault but mine...

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OUCH Marv the BPC had to sting a bit. I had a little mini crash about a month ago.Lost some REALLY nice pieces. I had to frag that mummy eye I purchased from you. It started loosing flesh. It is doing well now but only the size of a dime. Your Scolys are looking VERY nice ;)

MarvinsReef
OUCH Marv the BPC had to sting a bit. I had a little mini crash about a month ago.Lost some REALLY nice pieces. I had to frag that mummy eye I purchased from you. It started loosing flesh. It is doing well now but only the size of a dime. Your Scolys are looking VERY nice ;)

yikes... sorry to hear man... :(

but yeah, things are slowly getting back on track... next month should be better... :)

30+ eyes Tyree Red chalice, BPC FT frag, a decent size Sunset millie, and a few misc montis... :(

had an PO4 issue but now that's getting taken care of a Phosban reactor with GFO... slowly but surely getting better each day.... :)

Wow...that's a big hit. Glad you're past it now.

MarvinsReef
Wow...that's a big hit. Glad you're past it now.

it's all good... the new Aussie scolymias are helping me cope... LoLz... I'm also getting over chalices slowly but surely... ;)

davidr2340

Sorry 'bout the losses bro... Those new Scolys would ease my pain as well!!! DAMN!!! :o

You do it right for sure man!!!

How's the golf game coming along...?

B)

MarvinsReef
Good to hear. Be sure to send me any that you get tired of!

:)

Sorry 'bout the losses bro... Those new Scolys would ease my pain as well!!! DAMN!!! :o

You do it right for sure man!!!

How's the golf game coming along...?

B)

Thanks David... :)

finally, we're going out for 18 holes again after 4 weeks of no golf... a combination of family functions and bad weather... :(

Did some work last night with the tank since I'm expecting some visitors next week... I was just gonna change my filter sock and empty the skimmer but did quite a bit more... started around 10pm and didn't finish until 1am... yikes!!! I was trying to visualize how I want the tank to look in a few months so I went ahead and glued some of the corals sitting on racks for a few weeks... I'm glad to get that monkey off my back... it'll be fun to have peepz over coz there are some hidden gems scattered around the tank... anyway, I'll start with the FTS... :)

FTS as of 05-13-2010

05-13-2010FTS2.jpg

05-13-2010FTS1.jpg

MarvinsReef
I love it!

Thank you... so far, I'm really liking how the tank is progressing... from corals, fishes, and growth, it's gonna nice to see it in a few more months with the recent coral additions on the rocks... :)

:bowdown:
mindblowing

Thanks to you both... :)

here's a nifty angle shot... :D

05-13-2010Fav6.jpg

MarvinsReef

Some Fish pics from the new Canon T2i... w/ 100mm macro... I'm gonna be taking lotsa practice shots in the next coming weeks... I took about 100 shots last night and got about 12 decent ones... LoLz...

Yellow Tang -- my favorite shot as of now...

05-18-10Tang1.jpg

Lineatus Fairy Wrasse

05-18-10Lineatus2.jpg

Lineatus Fairy Wrasse Flashing

05-18-10Lineatus1.jpg

Grade A ORA Picasso

05-18-10Clown2.jpg

05-18-10Clown1.jpg

Hooded Fairy Wrasse

05-18-10Hooded1.jpg

MarvinsReef
I love that tang pic :)

Thanks... it's definitely my best one yet... he's always wanting to get his pic taken, so he's pretty easy... the wrasses and clowns are different story... move so much... but it's an advantage having a macro lens... it's all the equipment... photographer is a newbie... LoLz...

Archived