ReefCleaners.org

MarvinsReef Clownfish & Anemone Tank

MarvinsReef

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Very nice tank! Your pictures are amazing

Thank you... tank is not as colorful as it was a few months ago but winter months are coming so I'll be working on getting it back into what it was before... :)

• 2 weeks later...

took out the macro lens and tripod a few nights ago and this is what I came up with. definitely need to practice. LoL

P. Grandis

10-19-2010PGrandis1.jpg

10-19-2010PGrandis3.jpg

10-19-2010PGrandis4.jpg

10-19-2010PGrandis2.jpg

Hey Marvin,

Haven't checked in in awhile; great shots as always - tank (at least the last shots you posted) is looking awesome as usual.

Sorry to read about the loses - always sucks to lose high end pieces. But you found some really nice replacements.

Gary's pictures are stunning as always! Love the ricordia rock, really nice combo.

• 4 weeks later...
Curly Joe Reefer

Thats to bad you had to sell off most of the lps. That was quite a collection you had going. I agree golfing can be cheaper than reefing. Unless you enjoying playing nice course's. Anyways give us a FTS when you have a chance.

• 1 month later...
Nice anthias, and as always, I love your wrasses ;)

Post here more often!

I miss all the scolys.But I am sure your Z and P collection will be off the hook soon enough.Great video Marv

Thanks guys. yeah, just stepping back a little with the time spent with the tank. just letting it grow out. should be pretty exciting. :)

took a few pics today while watching NBA. most are hand held so they're not very clear so pardon the shots. I just wanted to get some shots now so I have some pics to compare in the next coming months, before & after, sorta deal. :)

Left Side

01-08-2011_LeftIsland.jpg

Right Side

01-08-2011_RightIsland.jpg

:o As always.

Thank You!! For posting such awesome eye candy for us all to enjoy Marvin.

Incredible.

Thank you so much for the kind words. :)

New series of photos starting (LPS, SPS, z's & p's, Fish pics)... :)

OG Tyree War coral, as of now, the biggest homegrown coral I have. :)

01-14-2011Favia1.jpg

01-14-2011Favia1A.jpg

Raptor's Peace coral, kinda hard to picture since it's further away from the front glass.

01-14-2011LPS1.jpg

Brian's Baby favia (Baby's Breath lookalike)

01-14-2011LPS2A.jpg

01-14-2011LPS2.jpg

Archived