SaltCritters.com

MarvinsReef Clownfish & Anemone Tank

MarvinsReef

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's an awesome looking plate. Man you just have all the good stuff. That's it, I'm going to be a bit more selective now and just wait for really nice stuff like yours.

Thank you... I actually just bought another plate, mostly yellow but doesn't seem like it's going to make it :( :(

I thought I had a lot of room upgrading from 28g to 110g... but I'm wrong... I'm almost out of room.. but problem solved.... frag tank will be set up, finally... :)

The plate's gorgeous Marvin!! Let's see some more!

Thanks... as you wish... ;)

Bleeding Apple Aussie Scolly

02-15-2010Scolly3Ed.jpg

Reverse Bleeding Apple Aussie Scolly

02-15-2010Scolly5Ed.jpg

Very nice!! I love the reverse bleeder!

yeah... those two really compliments each other well... :)

Tyree Red WM finally coloring up...

02-15-2010TREd.jpg

OG ME healed well and recently started forming new eyes...

02-15-2010OGMEEd.jpg

02-15-2010OGME1Ed.jpg

MarvinsReef
Hey Marv, how about a FTS some time when you get a minute. Keep up the good work. You are an inspiration!

Thanks.. I appreciate the kind words... :)

here's the most current FTS I have.. FTS are always trouble for me... I really need the new T2i... ;)

02-15-2010

02-15-2010_FTS1024.jpg

the sand bed has been cleaned up a little since this pic.. and will be better when the frag tank is up in about a month... :) :) :)

It looks great Marvin! That Scolymia collection keeps getting bigger and bigger...put me at the top of the list for any rejects please.

MarvinsReef
It looks great Marvin! That Scolymia collection keeps getting bigger and bigger...put me at the top of the list for any rejects please.

Thanks... :)

yeah, for sure the Scolly collection is getting up there... my bro is buying two from me... I had to give him a discount though... LoLz...

I'll have 4 blue +, 1 Fiji Purple, and 1 blue Special for my next bulb combo...

Nice tank -

wondering if you've had experience with the ULV (i think) atinics?

I have a couple ATI Blue+'s as well and was thinking of giving the ULV's a try.

I heard they produce good coloration with less PAR.

I'm running a 6x39W T5 over a 40B mixed and honestly, I think it's just a little too much.

Thanks for your input

MarvinsReef
Nice tank -

wondering if you've had experience with the ULV (i think) atinics?

I have a couple ATI Blue+'s as well and was thinking of giving the ULV's a try.

I heard they produce good coloration with less PAR.

I'm running a 6x39W T5 over a 40B mixed and honestly, I think it's just a little too much.

Thanks for your input

yeah, you can go with Act for less PAR... I wanted to try out my combo with an Act and it's pretty decent but I can go without it... the Blue + are good enough... I can use a little more PAR with the Blue Special... and it'll be a little more white... :)

• 4 weeks later...
MarvinsReef
I think it looks great Marvin!!

Thank you... :)

Hey bro... Have I told you I hate you for giving me such "tank envy"??? ;)

OMG... Simply amazing!!! :bowdown:

B)

LoLz... Thanks bro...

it was some hard work but I'm glad its paying off... I'm really enjoying the tank atm... just in time for the warm weather... almost golf season! yay! it's gonna be my 1st full season of golf... started late last year and was only able to go on the course twice... fun fun!!! :)

LoLz... Thanks bro...

it was some hard work but I'm glad its paying off... I'm really enjoying the tank atm... just in time for the warm weather... almost golf season! yay! it's gonna be my 1st full season of golf... started late last year and was only able to go on the course twice... fun fun!!! :)

I need to golf more than I currently do... A few times a year does NOT do wonders for my game!!! :D

B)

MarvinsReef
I need to golf more than I currently do... A few times a year does NOT do wonders for my game!!! :D

B)

LoLz... for sure... we just went back to back (Fri & Sat)... hopefully, I'll improve my swing this year... plan to go at least once/week this summer... :)

The tank looks fantastic Marvin!

Golf. An awesome game. I've played a ton the past 3 years, like 30 rounds a year, this year is going to be much slower I'm afraid. With the new house beating up the finances. The great thing about golf, is that like sex, you don't have to be good at it to enjoy it. Just don't take it too seriously and you'll always enjoy it. A bad day golfing is better than a good day working.

MarvinsReef
Very clean and you always have killer corals...

Thank you... :)

The tank looks fantastic Marvin!

Golf. An awesome game. I've played a ton the past 3 years, like 30 rounds a year, this year is going to be much slower I'm afraid. With the new house beating up the finances. The great thing about golf, is that like sex, you don't have to be good at it to enjoy it. Just don't take it too seriously and you'll always enjoy it. A bad day golfing is better than a good day working.

Thanks... :)

GOLF!!! YaY!!! :)

LoLz... for sure... we just went back to back (Fri & Sat)... hopefully, I'll improve my swing this year... plan to go at least once/week this summer... :)

Once a week should help!!! ;)

B)

Archived