Innovative Marine Aquariums

MarvinsReef Clownfish & Anemone Tank

MarvinsReef

Those underwater shots are amazing. I guess it also helps to have awesome looking subjects. Man that 4 color WM is beautiful. I could stare at that all day if I had it. Gonna have to put that on my wishlist.

Thanks man... yeah, the 4 color is a stunner! :)

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Curly Joe Reefer

My chalices are finally starting to look a little better. I think they were getting a little too much flow. They're starting to fluff up a little more. What and how often do you feed yours?

My chalices are finally starting to look a little better. I think they were getting a little too much flow. They're starting to fluff up a little more. What and how often do you feed yours?

awesome man... I'm glad your chalices are doing good... I don't spot feed my chalices... if they end up getting something while I'm feeding the fishes, good for them.... ;)

Marvin you're going to give me a seizure!! :haha:

LoLz... :)

DAMN YOU BRO!!! omgomgomg

I feel as if my coral is so, meh when you post these amazing pictures!!!

Thanks for sharing with us peons!!!

:lol:

DAMN YOU BRO!!! omgomgomg

I feel as if my coral is so, meh when you post these amazing pictures!!!

Thanks for sharing with us peons!!!

:lol:

just trying to improve on taking pics to make the $350 invested on the underwater camera... LoLz...

Thanks for the kinds words David... :)

just trying to improve on taking pics to make the $350 invested on the underwater camera... LoLz...

Thanks for the kinds words David... :)

IMO... Not a bad deal at all for that camera!!! :o AMAZING!!!

B)

IMO... Not a bad deal at all for that camera!!! :o AMAZING!!!

B)

I can get really really close too so that works for now... I do plan on picking up a DSLR w/ macro sometime this year... :)

Nice sticks! Big fan of birdsnest?

I always liked these guys... I'm trying them out along with some monti digis to see if I can keep them happy and thriving... if I'm able to make them grow and keep their colors, I'm gonna try the harder SPS... I do plan on picking up an ORA Red Planet and possibly a Pearlberry... :)

Nice colored sticks. I'll be trying some colored sticks out soon.

I ordered some fairy wrasses today! :happydance:

cool... :)

awesome about the fairy wrasses... which one(s) did you order?

Scott's, red-head solon, exquisite.

yikes!!! be careful with them when acclimating... the Scott's will probably bully the other two... hopefully, they will get along together and flash each other to keep their colors... the three above are notorious on losing their colors in captivity without a few females... good luck with them... :)

good luck with them... :)

Thanks! And thanks for the advice. I'm hoping that the 20 other fish in the tank will help with the aggression and to give them something to flash.

Thanks! And thanks for the advice. I'm hoping that the 20 other fish in the tank will help with the aggression and to give them something to flash.

good deal... :)

Very nice Marvin! I lost my Tyree Cyphastrea japonica along with most of my other corals and it's definitely on my list of frags to get back.

Thank you... I can't wait til it grows all over the rockwork... should be pretty cool... :)

from SPS to softies... ;)

02-07-2010_Ric2.jpg

02-07-2010_Ric1.jpg

can't quite get the pink right, but might as well post this...

02-01-2010_ZRic.jpg

and I have a jungle of Tyree Neon Green Toadstool on the left side of the reef

02-07-2010_Leather.jpg

Archived