ReefCleaners.org

RAOK! ***FREE STUFF!***

eddiecorrea

RAOK thoughts  

599 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the RAOK idea?

• I love it!
    • It's okay.
    • I think it is lame.

Goofball310

i haven't read any of the previous pages, but i wonder how many people are giving away GSP. :lol: or at least will be in the future.

• Replies 890
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what happened to this thread... You are suppose to offer things up when trying to claim and when u claim something you have to do it in the thread not in pms... *cough* jacob* cough*

BLoCkCliMbeR
Like neon green? Like those dragon eyes?

?? naw dog, deez be money green welfare check polyps.....

i got 2 disks of GSP dime size.....will trade for a laptop :P

id please?

post-23358-1240968543_thumb.jpg

tubatime1010

I've seen this on my planted tank forum and it didnt end well...these things always get out of hand. Great while they last...but bickering and confusion seem to take over...seems like it's already happened...I hate to be the pessimist...but I dont even know where the last item is...

There should be ONE item up at a time and conversation cannot take place within the thread that the RAOKs are up for grabs in. If need be, make an RAOK Conversation thread...

Just my .02.

azoo palm filter

-3 hydorflows......I'm sending all three together, will not separate, I'm not sure which one still works good, i had a snail that use to love to ride it, and killed a couple, that and i don't have all the fittings :mellow: , i had them on a maxijet....

-AC adapters...for all you LED freaks, or if you just need to wire a fan....i got 3, all 6v...

-seachem gray coast natural calcite substrate......only enough for maybe a 5.5, or to add some salt and pepper to someones tank.

- for FW~ about 10lbs of florite for planted tanks...seachem brand

- bag o' random shells.......still not sure how i wanna send this out....maybe ill spread it out some?

that's it for now.....i will here soon offer some livestock....just not sure how I'm gonna ship or receive payment for shipping......

the near future i will offer:

-cheato...only enough that fits in a 6 oz baby food jar... Trying to spread the love, that and if your growing it right, that should be all you need!

-green welfare polyps...or green buttons if you wanna be a d!#@ about it....

-baby's momma drama zoas....some fast growers i found for real cheap at the LFS

DON'T PM ME ABOUT LIVESTOCK YET! :angry:

offering up a 56g cube tank with stand

posts have been edited of non relevant content (in ref. to post)

please post your dibs on this page, confirm transaction over pm and it will streamline the process. Members offering up items should post updates cleanly if they haven't been spoken for.

Ok so here is one of the two laptops up for grabs. First person who claims it IN THIS THREAD gets it.

NO PMS PLEASE

Dell D600

Pentium M 1.40 GHZ

512MB Memory @ 266 MHz

ATI Radeon 9000 32MB

14" Super XGA+ Screen

Sigmatel 9750 Audio

Conexant D480 MDC Modem

20 GB HDD

CD-RW/DVD Combo Drive

Dell Service Tag JZ0SJ41

Windows XP Professional License on bottom with product key

Ubuntu 8.04 installed

NO POWER CABLE --- You will have to get one off eBay (they run around $20 on ebay [[clicky]]). I do not have an extra to spare, sorry.

Weight: Approx 8lbs (Calculate Postage)

I can grab a box and bubble wrap from work so I won't ask for $$ for that but the shipping cost will have to be paid up front via paypal so I can use my paypal debit card to pay for shipping fees. I work Mon-Fri so I can only ship it on Saturdays. This Saturday I will be attending JazzFest so if I cannot ship it out this weekend, I will next weekend.

8dcc37d52.jpg 24e77.jpg ac1c708.jpg 6f18c86.jpg

PLEASE DO NOT TAKE THIS IF YOU ARE NOT GOING TO USE IT. THERE ARE MANY PEOPLE WHO HAVE A NEED. IF YOU JUST WANT THIS TO SELL ON EBAY OR SOMETHING I WILL BE VERY ANGRY.

claim!

my ROAK item up in line

ATI Radon 9200 AGP video card, just pulled from my old computer. It works just fine.

I also have

512mb SODIMM DDR2 5300(i think) ram. pulled from my dead laptop 6 months ago. RAM still works, no issues.

eddiecorrea
I've seen this on my planted tank forum and it didnt end well...these things always get out of hand. Great while they last...but bickering and confusion seem to take over...seems like it's already happened...I hate to be the pessimist...but I dont even know where the last item is...

There should be ONE item up at a time and conversation cannot take place within the thread that the RAOKs are up for grabs in. If need be, make an RAOK Conversation thread...

Just my .02.

And I didn't want your .02. Sorry but you did what you said not to do. You made the thread more confusing. I have asked for converstation to be kept out of the thread but newbies who come in and say "I didn't read any of the thread but is ................ up for grabs?" are helping ruin the thread.

I'm not totally sure of the rules,

The rules states that I will have to post 1 ROAK item up, which I will.

but my question is, Does this item need to be up for grabs at the moment I claim something? or coming up in the next week or two?

I'm currently in the process of picking up a tank, giving my gf my tank, and putting her jbj 3g picotope up as a ROAK.

Really... :ninja:

NICE!

hey cueboy i will trade you that 56g and stand for it.. i really need a laptop for school...

also since i was the one who put something up with equal value and actually have stuff up for grabs

I CALL DIBBS ON THE LAPTOP!!!

:D

I will claim the picotope when you put it up. I have an azoo filter thats up for grabs.

Due to rules, I need to have something now, so my ROAK item are the following:

ATI Radon 9200 AGP video card, just pulled from my old computer. It works just fine.

I also have

512mb SODIMM DDR2 5300(i think) ram. pulled from my dead laptop 6 months ago. RAM still works, no issues.

Should I decide to give off my picotope, you'll have to be first once it's available. Might just give it to a friend instead.

ximmortaldeathx

ok my turn (eventhough im giving away phyto like crazy for free on another thread)

I have the red bioballs that came with my solana, if anyone wants them ill give them just pay shipping.

PM me if interested.

Should I decide to give off my picotope, you'll have to be first once it's available. Might just give it to a friend instead.

Ok cool well I have an azoo little filter and maybe another little pico filter.

^^^^Sorry haven't really figured out how to quote people. I tried and failed.

I purchased a QT last night from PetSmart and this stuff was included that I will never use. I was going to trash it but wanted to offer it up here first in case anyone had a use for any of it.

• Aqueon Water Conditioner 10ml
  • Tetra Aqua AquaSafe Water Conditioner 15ml
  • TetraFin Goldfish Flakes 11oz
  • API Stress Coat and Stress Zyme samples
  • Aqueon Goldfish Flakes
  • 2x 15w T10 120V incandescent bulbs (Note: I read a few reviews of this tank kit I bought and everyone
    complained the bulbs get too hot and don't provide enough light. Probably better I throw them away but wanted to offer just in case someone wanted)

55cfcb40536.jpg

Well I guess nobody has a need for fresh water garbage :lol:

Here's the other laptop I have to give away:

NO PMS PLEASE

Lenovo Thinkpad R52

Pentium M 1.73GHZ

512MB Memory

30 GB HDD

15in 1024x768 LCD

64MB ATI Radeon X300

CD-RW/DVD Combo Drive

Intel 802.11bg wireless(MPCI)

Modem(CDC)

1Gb Ethernet(LOM)

Machine Type: 1849-9wu

Windows XP Professional License on bottom with product key

Ubuntu 8.04 installed

Docking Station + Docking Station Power Cable

NO POWER CABLE FOR PC, ONLY FOR DOCK. IF YOU WANT A POWER CABLE FOR THE ACTUAL PC YOU HAVE TO GO TO EBAY

Weight: Approx 12 lbs

First person to claim in this thread gets it.

93c30.jpg 8184f3d38.jpg 09dad01375.jpg 4604739.jpg

PLEASE DO NOT TAKE THIS IF YOU ARE NOT GOING TO USE IT. THERE ARE MANY PEOPLE WHO HAVE A NEED. IF YOU JUST WANT THIS TO SELL ON EBAY OR SOMETHING I WILL BE VERY ANGRY.

Archived