ReefCleaners.org

RAOK! ***FREE STUFF!***

eddiecorrea

RAOK thoughts  

599 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the RAOK idea?

• I love it!
    • It's okay.
    • I think it is lame.

Atlantis Reef

I could use the bulbs skydive. I also still have one more power compact 2 x 55 ballast all that is need is bulbs and I still have battery back up air pump. I have more just need to go through it all hehe

• Replies 890
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Needreefunds

I offer this

004-1.jpg

005-1.jpg

JBJ Wd-801 Digi-Mag Digital thermometer + magnetic cleaner.

Just installed a new battery

Shipping will be from 08817

:)

Shoot me a PM for shipping quote

Atlantis Reef

I wish mine worked It worked for 2 days when I got it and since then never has even after replacing battery arg

Weetie, what's the DI cartridge? Does it have resin?

I just bought a new one at DFS and the TDS won't go below 2.

Just looked at the original post and I'll claim the DI cartridge.

In addition to the bulbs still available, I can part with a Whisper 40 air pump that I used for mixing saltwater.

Here's a pic of the DI cartridge--

IMG_2533.jpg

The one I have to send is still sealed in it's package.

Can you use this one?

If this looks like one you can use with your RO/DI unit, PM me.

eddiecorrea
Sorry Eddie i guess i was misled thinking this was a forum for kindness, not just trade chain. I was planning to put up all this stuff eventually, once i got it out of storage, w/o claiming b/c i was touched by the idea and i wanted to help other reefers in need. :happy:

In that spirit of kindness i put up everything i was not using at the moment in hopes to help out someone else. :) I am struggling financially like a lot of other people here and i think this is a great idea to help us do we love.

Also, it seems your asking people to hoard their stuff until they see something they want, which i believe is not in the spirit of kindness and giving. <_<

I guess all the vets have already saw this coming...

People please keep on giving for giving. :)

If you post up 8 things all at once feel free to pick and choose different things without adding additional items. But don't post 1 thing and then claim 8. That wouldn't be fair. I posted a bunch of things and haven't claimed and probably won't. Makes it so people can get stuff they might need and don't have money for.

NanoReefNovice
If you post up 8 things all at once feel free to pick and choose different things without adding additional items. But don't post 1 thing and then claim 8. That wouldn't be fair. I posted a bunch of things and haven't claimed and probably won't. Makes it so people can get stuff they might need and don't have money for.

10-4

Thanks Eddie for getting this going and policing it. :)

eddiecorrea
eddie has anyone claimed the thermometer yet? if not ide like to

Ask Needreefunds. If you are going to claim make sure you post something up for someone to claim. Make sure your following the rules.

Needreefunds

The thermometer is still available. Had some inquiries as to shipping costs that's it.

I would think any and all claims should be made right here in eddies thread so its fair for all to see who has claimed what and when.

Just my .02 ;)

Ask Needreefunds. If you are going to claim make sure you post something up for someone to claim. Make sure your following the rules.
eddiecorrea
I would think any and all claims should be made right here in eddies thread so its fair for all to see who has claimed what and when.

Yup thats in the rules. Claim here with what you are claiming and from who. Then PM the owner of it to work out shipping.

Atlantis Reef

bump to the top for awesome deal!!! I still have a 2 x 55 pc ballast and I also have a TDS meter that needs a new battery but will work fine with new battery it just went dead and I purchased a inline one so no longer need this one TDS is a intelliTEC brand

Atlantis Reef, I'm definitely interested in the TDS meter (you got PM)

I also have a 16 oz. bottle of Reef Pure Concentrated Iodide Supplement that's only been used once (it's basically full), for anyone who's interested. I'm located in South Jersey

Sorry Eddie i guess i was misled thinking this was a forum for kindness, not just trade chain. I was planning to put up all this stuff eventually, once i got it out of storage, w/o claiming b/c i was touched by the idea and i wanted to help other reefers in need. :happy:

In that spirit of kindness i put up everything i was not using at the moment in hopes to help out someone else. :) I am struggling financially like a lot of other people here and i think this is a great idea to help us do we love.

Also, it seems your asking people to hoard their stuff until they see something they want, which i believe is not in the spirit of kindness and giving. <_<

I guess all the vets have already saw this coming...

People please keep on giving for giving. :)

Hey if you dont like it just stop visiting the thread, it doesnt concern you if you dont like it.

GoingPostal

Pico setup! All stuff that was in my now defunct 2.5 gallon and is used but clean

Mini Jet up to 73 gph--gone to Pyschosis

Really small siphon

Clear Azoo mini hob filter

Small mystery heater, I believe 25 watts---gone to Pyschosis

Also a 1.7lb tub of Kent Turbo Calcium, unopened--pending

Bottle of Coral Revive dip as well---gone Jonrx

Pico setup! All stuff that was in my now defunct 2.5 gallon and is used but clean

Mini Jet up to 73 gph

Really small siphon

Clear mini hob filter

Small mystery heater, I believe 25 watts

Also a 1.7lb tub of Kent Turbo Calcium, unopened

Bottle of Coral Revive dip as well

I'll take the Coral Revive.

I have a small HOB filter great for running Chemi-Pure in up for grabs.

As well as a some-what damaged Koralia 3 pump. It still works, but needs a plastic bushing so that it doesn't make noise. Works great as a water mixer and fine as a powerhead if you can take the small vibrations it makes (was fine for me, but I have a Vortech now).

i have an ac70 thats been mod'ed into a fuge.

Propeller makes a wee bit of noise since i cut off a few blades. But it works wonderfully.

tried to sell it a few months back but the buyer fell thru

I've got an old generic return pump up for grabs. I'm not sure what the GPH is, I didn't really get to use it after buying it. Didn't fit in the back of my aio. I currently use it for mixing salt water. I think it was a pond pump, from the "Little giant pump company" based in oklahoma (I know this because I'm reading it off of the pump as I type.) I'm sure it could be used as a return on a smaller system. As per the rules, claim it here, don't pm me. Picture comeing later.

Awh damn, I could have used the koralia. Haha all well.

Archived