Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

RAOK! ***FREE STUFF!***

eddiecorrea

RAOK thoughts  

599 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the RAOK idea?

• I love it!
    • It's okay.
    • I think it is lame.

I have the guts to BC14, and a BC29 hoods. I switched to leds on both. The BC29 includes everything but moon lights and back polished reflector. The bulbs have only a couple months on them. The BC14 has everything but fans, moonlights and the little circuit board, I reused them. The bulbs are 9 -10 months old. Both include the ballasts.

Prefer local pickup, but willing to ship. Figure around $10 bucks USPS?

Let me know which you want or take both.

• Replies 890
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a 4x39 watt T5 fixture 30" was on a 40BR for a local act of kindness in the bay area I am in Mountain View. The bulbs are burnt out and need replacement but i think 2 are still powering on. PM me if interested.

I have a Biocube ballast that i removed from my hood when i went to LED. I clipped the connector, so you'd have to do some repair.

IDK the shipping. ill just do a flat rate box?

does anyone have a good place to get a 9x9x9 cube tank. diy or store made? for me in my city to build it myself from 6mm glass costs $50+hst and 1/4" acrylic $60+hst. crazy. So if you got one or can make one shipped to my city gor less. I wanna chat with you!

I have a:

Magdrive 1.9

Minijet404(I think)

Two tubes of aquarium safe silicon

Topfin breeder net

GFCI inline outlet

and a bag of polyfill

To the first person that wants it.

I packed it up already so I cant split it, dont ask, I would rather throw it all in the garbage.

Maybe someone here can use it.

Paypal $15 for shipping anywhere in the country, unless you are local, then come get it.

Everything has been taken by cberglof

I have a:

Magdrive 1.9

Minijet404(I think)

Topfin breeder net

GFCI inline outlet

and a bag of polyfill

I packed it up already so I cant split it, dont ask, I would rather throw it all in the garbage.

Paypal $15 for shipping anywhere in the country, unless you are local, then come get it.

I'll take you up on that box of goodies. Send me your address or where you would like to meet. I live in Monticello and drive to Edina everyday.

C.I._Reefer
I have a:

Magdrive 1.9

Minijet404(I think)

Topfin breeder net

GFCI inline outlet

and a bag of polyfill

if he falls through, i got dibs! :P

nor_cal_nano
A RAOK is a Random Act of Kindness. The idea is you post what you do not use or want anymore(It has to be in good working condition. Nothing that belongs in the trash) and put it up for grabs. Whoever claims the item pays for shipping of the item and MUST post something up for grabs by someone else. The item can be anything that is legal and appropriate. Livestock is allowed.

The rules:

1. Must have ATLEAST 50 posts on nano-reef. Keeps people from signing up just to get free stuff. You can give if you have under 50 posts. Just no claiming.

2. No charging for the item. The person who claims it pays shipping. Thats it.

3. If you claim an item do so in a post on this thread. NO PMs! In that post put the username and the item you are claiming. Then post your item in the same reply. You may PM to get paypal to pay for shipping. But claim it in the thread first.

4. If you claim something you must post something up for grabs. One claim per item you post. Make your item of equal value to something you are claiming please.

5. You may post anything up for grabs. Just as long as it is appropriate and legal. Doesn't have to be fish related.

6. And most importantly have fun. Any questions PM me. Lets keep random chat out of this thread please. It will keep it easier to find items.

So heres the deal. We are all a big community here at NR. And everyone knows we all have something fish related laying around we don't use but someone else could. So thats why I am starting this RAOK. What is a RAOK you ask?

A RAOK is a Random Act of Kindness. The idea is you post what you do not use or want anymore(It has to be in good working condition. Nothing that belongs in the trash) and put it up for grabs. Whoever claims the item pays for shipping of the item and MUST post something up for grabs by someone else. The item can be anything that is legal and appropriate. Livestock is allowed.

The rules:

1. Must have ATLEAST 50 posts on nano-reef. Keeps people from signing up just to get free stuff. You can give if you have under 50 posts. Just no claiming.

2. No charging for the item. The person who claims it pays shipping. Thats it.

3. If you claim an item do so in a post on this thread. NO PMs! In that post put the username and the item you are claiming. Then post your item in the same reply. You may PM to get paypal to pay for shipping. But claim it in the thread first.

4. If you claim something you must post something up for grabs. One claim per item you post. Make your item of equal value to something you are claiming please.

5. You may post anything up for grabs. Just as long as it is appropriate and legal. Doesn't have to be fish related.

6. And most importantly have fun. Any questions PM me. Lets keep random chat out of this thread please. It will keep it easier to find items.

I would also like to add that it would be nice if everyone put their location under their avatar. It really bugs me when people don't do that and they are active in the classifieds.

Actually, it always bugs me. Idk why, but I like to know where the person I am talking to is from.

I have a:

Magdrive 1.9

Minijet404(I think)

Topfin breeder net

GFCI inline outlet

and a bag of polyfill

Everything picked up by cberglof.

nor_cal_nano
Does anybody have an ac20, 30, or 50 and a Theo heater that they can give me?

Thanks!

-Jacob

Hey dip####, read the rules. I reposted it for your convenience on this very page!

This WAS the random act of kindness tread. Now, its full of scrub noobs like yourself begging for stuff. Bummer.

• 1 month later...

Archived