Coral Vue Hydros

RAOK! ***FREE STUFF!***

eddiecorrea

RAOK thoughts  

599 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the RAOK idea?

• I love it!
    • It's okay.
    • I think it is lame.

Atlantis Reef

evening bump

Still have a 2 x 55 pc ballast all you need is bulbs. Battery back up air pump and more I have to dig up again hehe

• Replies 890
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Atlantis Reef

TDS meter traded and received glad you liked it keep this up to the top I think it should be a sticky post if you ask me

i think its interesting that more people aren't taking advantage of this. Its like fraging equipment :D

Oh and sorry these responses are way delayed. I'm totally out of the hobby now so I'm not on that much anymore. Wasn't my decision. Well it kinda was. I went active duty military so I can't have a tank up anymore as Im heading to the Gulf soon.

God bless you and watch over you Eddie....I'm really thankful for the sacrifices you are willing to give to protect us all....be it a good cause for a war or not, I am proud of every one of you who are fighting it....

Umm, guys, this isn't a trading thread, it's a RANDOM ACT OF KINDNESS THREAD.

If you want to trade, feel free to post a WTT thread.

Otherwise, if you have something to offer up, just post it.

BLoCkCliMbeR
evening bump

Still have a 2 x 55 pc ballast all you need is bulbs. Battery back up air pump and more I have to dig up again hehe

ill take the ballast....i got a box of stuff i can part with, will post soon as im done diggin through it....

also, can you give away live stock?

BLoCkCliMbeR
Yes you can give away livestock

so do i got dibs on the PC ballast?

anyhoo...

my salvaged frags may now have a home.....ill make a list here soon...im worried that if i offer them ill get flooded w/ pm's and i still havent figure out how to get payment for shipping.....im new to this internet stuff... :lol:

so, lemmie start the a list of non-live items now...

-3 hydorflows......im sending all three together, will not seperate, im not sure which one still works good, i had a snail that use to love to ride it, and killed a couple, that and i dont have all the fittings :mellow: , i had them on a maxijet....

-AC adaptors...for all you LED freaks, or if you just need to wire a fan....i got 3, all 6v...

-seachem grey coast natural calcite substrate......only enough for maybe a 5.5, or to add some salt and pepper to someones tank.

- for FW~ about 10lbs of florite for planted tanks...seachem brand

- bag o' random shells.......still not sure how i wanna send this out....maybe ill spread it out some?

thats it for now.....i will here soon offer some livestock....just not sure how im gonna ship or recieve payment for shipping......

the near future i will offer:

-cheato...only enough that fits in a 6 oz babyfood jar,.....trying to spread the love, that and if your growing it right, that should be all you need !

-green wealfare polyps...or green buttons if you wanna be a d!#@ about it....

-baby's momma drama zoas....some fast growers i found for real cheap at the LFS

DONT PM ME ABOUT LIVESTOCK YET! :angry:

BLoCkCliMbeR
how much would the flourite be shipped to 45248

good question......its probably around 10lbs-ish, so lemmie get back to you on that....i'll PM when i find out

Well if you have any small colorful zoas, like red,blue,green orange purple etc. I would love them as I am currently stocking my 3 gallon. They wouldn't need to be big either as every frag looks good in a pico :)

well i got some "green buttons" pico size, they are fast growers in good light......and some other fast growers, mostly greens....pink and orange ones arnt ready yet,

Atlantis Reef

Ballast is yours just pm me your info so I can get shipping cost last one cost around 15.00 to ship due to weight

MichiganReefer

BlockClimber, I just started a fuge and would be interested in some chaeto. If you are still offering?

Thanks.

I did not forget about this thread! I've been overwhelmed hardcore at work. I have 2 things to offer up at the cost of shipping/packing material.

DO NOT PM ME ABOUT THIS! I HAVE ALREADY HAD A FLOOD FROM MY PREVIOUS POST REGARDING GIVING AWAY COMPUTER EQUIPMENT. ALL PMS SENT REGARDING THIS WILL BE IGNORED

Now that we got that out of the way..... I have 2 laptops that were retired that I'm giving away because you guys have been so helpful to me. I'm going to be giving them away one at a time.

I am NOT giving them away today. I will be giving them away before the weekend though. I want to give people enough time today to see this and then check on the thread for the next couple days. It's the only fair way I can figure it so more than one or two people have a chance.

Both laptops are in working order and both have Ubuntu 8.04 installed (I am not into piracy, sorry) They also have Windows XP Pro Licenses/Keys on the underside of the laptops but the corporate install CD I have here doesn't work with them. If you can get the right installation media you can just use the keys on the bottom.

One is a Dell D600 and the other is an IBM R52. The Dell does NOT have a power cable and will need one to charge the battery. The IBM R52 does NOT have a power cable but it does have a docking station and the power cable for that. The power cable for the docking station will not fit in the R52 but you can dock the laptop to charge it. Power cables can be found on ebay for < $30 (D600 & R52)

Also another thing to note, the R52 is picky about hard drives. For some reason it only likes hard drives authorized for use with an R52. It pops up with an error telling you the hard drive installed in it is not one specifically meant for an R52. I did a bios update to it so it automatically boots after the error but it still gives the error and beeps. It's nothing major but just figured I'd mention it.

Anyway specific details on CPU/memory/etc will be given when I post them up for grabs...

AGAIN I AM NOT GIVING THESE AWAY TODAY. CHECK THIS THREAD OVER THE NEXT 3 DAYS. THEY WILL BE POSTED EITHER WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY, OR FRIDAY. ONLY ONE WILL BE POSTED A DAY.

i dont get it are you giving them away or just letting everyone you are going to give them away? if you are giving them away i will take one... I need a better way of getting on the net other than friends computers and the library...

offering up a 56g cube tank with stand

i dont get it are you giving them away or just letting everyone you are going to give them away? if you are giving them away i will take one... I need a better way of getting on the net other than friends computers and the library...

Cheez, I'll take the tank if you're close to me!!!!

Or were you just trying to trade it for a laptop?

i think he's giving it away, but letting people know a head of time.

once it's ready, he will post; and the first person to respond will probably get it. Kinda like first come first serve once available.

hey i'm interseted in the 56g cube tank. i'll pm you

Archived