SaltCritters.com

RAOK! ***FREE STUFF!***

eddiecorrea

RAOK thoughts  

599 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the RAOK idea?

• I love it!
    • It's okay.
    • I think it is lame.

• Replies 890
  • Created
  • Last Reply
davidr2340
TDS shipped doesnt anyone want to do this anymore such a GREAT IDEA with the economy

I'll let you know as soon as it arrives bro!

Thanks again!!!

Bump!!!

eddiecorrea
whats up on the skimmer ????? :P

A fellow coastie? Nice.

IT would be sad to see the thread die this way. It kind of lost momentum after eddie left.

Eddie left? Where did he go?

wow. Didn't see that coming, to tell the truth.

I thought you left to join the coast guard or something?

eddiecorrea
wow. Didn't see that coming, to tell the truth.

I thought you left to join the coast guard or something?

lol. Ya I got pushed back one more week because of Memorial Day. But never fear I will be back in fish keeping soon.

Because I am fishless and supply less I am going to put up a RAOK tomorrow sometime. It will be a Petco Giftcard for an undisclosed amount. I'm not telling you when I am doing it. But it will be posted in big red font. Or maybe small font changed to the color white so its hard to see. You will not know until it has been done! muhahahaha

Oh and I guess I have a Nimble Nano I can give up. FREE SHIPPING.

Free shipping? Nah...I'll wait to try and snag the petco card. As sad as that place may be, money is money.

eddiecorrea
Free shipping? Nah...I'll wait to try and snag the petco card. As sad as that place may be, money is money.

I know right. But atleast you can buy some food or something. Or maybe I will do a Drs. Foster and Smith card. I don't know yet. It will be up sometime tomorrow. Could be 12:01am or 11:59pm. Just wait and see.

Damn it man, I'm volunteering at the downtown aquarium tommorow,.Do it after 1 p.m. ol' buddy ol' pal?

hey eddie i will take the nimble.... did the light ever get there? u have my addy.

i have posted way more stuff than i have claimed so look back on the stuff i have put up everything from frags to tanks... i will be watching tomorrow too lol :D

the switch you will need to use a battery air pump thats what i bought it for

has the nimbel nano still here

the switch you will need to use a battery air pump thats what i bought it for

has the nimbel nano still here

Do you have a pic of the switch?

i think is has been claimed waiting for pm but i can send a pic from my cell phone if you send me cell number thanks

eddiecorrea

How about I put up the Drs. Foster and Smith Giftcard now. First person to claim it in the thread gets it. Must post another item up for someone to claim.

How about I put up the Drs. Foster and Smith Giftcard now. First person to claim it in the thread gets it. Must post another item up for someone to claim.

id like to claim it and putting in a brand new coralife actinic pc bulb for a 14g biocube, a male to female serial cable, and a small handheld 60x-100x radioshack microscope(just needs like a AA battery).

Archived