Innovative Marine Aquariums

RAOK! ***FREE STUFF!***

eddiecorrea

RAOK thoughts  

599 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the RAOK idea?

• I love it!
    • It's okay.
    • I think it is lame.

Atlantis Reef

That would be hard to do when all different people are adding and claiming unless a mod did I think

• Replies 890
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is the biggest "problem" with this thread.

Good idea, not trying to knock this at all, its just that there are MANY things "on the table" all at once and it is difficult for folks to find or keep track of them.

Perhaps if there were a dedicated page/post with a running list of whats available?

Then edit it as items are claimed and offered

Just a thought.

like a wiki section...

I think I suggested one a while back. :D

I was involved in a similar thread at a knife forum (yes, I also love sharp objects) and it finally boiled down to a "one at a time" thread and worked like a charm...

I'll claim the TDS meter for the digital thermometer I posted a while back!

Is the Digital Thermometer available? Been looking for one for my Pico.

Love this thread by the way. This community is great and recycling materials is good for everyone's wallets as well as our environment. Keep this thread going!

Love this thread by the way. This community is great and recycling materials is good for everyone's wallets as well as our environment. Keep this thread going!

I have two digital thermometer. I havnt had much luck with accuracy. I wouldn't mind giving it away. They wouldn't be much to ship.

I have two digital thermometer. I havnt had much luck with accuracy. I wouldn't mind giving it away. They wouldn't be much to ship.

you having accuracy issues with them?

how much off are they? Is that a prevalent characteristic of Digital Thermometers?

davidr2340

Hey bro... Sorry, it's gone already!

They have been know to vary from thermo to thermo though!!!

you having accuracy issues with them?

how much off are they? Is that a prevalent characteristic of Digital Thermometers?

I have had 4 and only one has been pretty accuarate. They can prob be calibrated. I always just found the difference and it worked. Let me know if you want it. Just PM me.

superdavesds

I just stumbled onto this and have to say a great idea.

I have to agree that it is hard to keep up with though

I would think if you posted Items available in blue, it would make an easir read. This is 17 pages, takes a bit to get through. If it were color coded you could scan through.

Once an item is claimed, Mods or the poster can change it to red, meaning no longer available.

I dont have much saltwater stuff to offer because I am looking to start another tank. Possibly two. However I may take down a fresh and I also have some misc fresh stuff. I am looking for some sort of 30-36 inch light for a tank that I was hoping to trade a 48 inch current orbit 1024 for. I will pull some stuff out of storage.

Notice I did not list anything in blue just yet. =)

Great idea with the colour code, but can't we just simplily copy and post a master list. If you have something to contribute, copy and paste the master list with User Name of contributer and item, add your contribution to the bottom of the list...I am sure someone polly suggested this.

Member Name ------------ Item

Yamato------------------- Bottle of Liquid Calcium (3/4 full expires in 2010)

Atlantis Reef

Current list that I know of and I will try and keep up with this. When gone I will post behind it gone in black and bold! Plz if you post something let me know just incase I miss it so I can add to list or if it is gone let me know so I can post gone! I think this should include anything not just reef stuff anything free is cool and saves from just threwing it away if someone else could use. HAVE FUN ALL!!!

CURRENT MASTER LIST

Atlantis Reef--------------- Bottle of Joes Juice new

moto826------------------ Float Switch

hey i will take the float swtich i need to get a ato goin here losing around 1/2-1g aday to evap... :(

look back in the pages i have listed tons of stuff from bulbs to tanks

update

CURRENT MASTER LIST

pimp4cheddar

Wow...this thread is a great idea...I love it.

It's so funny...I spent $15 on Aptasia X yesterday...and you have Joe's Juice on here!!! HAHA

Great idea...thread bump!

update

CURRENT MASTER LIST

domeski------------------ Kent Iodine (almost full)

Atlantis Reef

correct you need at least 50 post to request a item!

CURRENT MASTER LIST

CURRENT MASTER LIST

domeski------------------ Kent Iodine (almost full)

Archived