Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

RAOK! ***FREE STUFF!***

eddiecorrea

RAOK thoughts  

599 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the RAOK idea?

• I love it!
    • It's okay.
    • I think it is lame.

• Replies 890
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haha no no, not you. I'm expecting something, and I thought he might have posted it. So I claimed the blankness. Just in case.

So what good is a bulb that's been used for 8 months already? Just wondering.

some people like to see what a bulb would look like under their setup. What better way than a free bulb? instead of spending 40-80 bucks for a new one.

anyways,

since no one wanted my ROAK item, I will change it too the following.

I am now giving away my 4.5 pico tank uncleaned. there's still sand and a little water left in it to keep the sand wet (if you're local - southern california, orange county area code 92688) it's yours to come get.

IF I am to ship, then you pay for shipping and packaging. The tank isn't that dirty, a quick scrub and it's basically nice and sparkling. I'm just lazy to take the sand at.

I might just throw the sand in a bag and ship it with the tank, and you deal with the rest.

First local (till EOD today) person to call dibs wins. Second local (EOD today) will be second inline.

First shipping person will have next in line for the item.

this is the tank stocked. You will only be getting the sand and tank. Nothing else (unless you want to buy it)

IMG_4125.JPG

eddiecorrea
Claim the blankness?

You missed it. Domeski got the giftcard. It was changed to white font so in order to see it you had to highlight it.

eddiecorrea
Nooo you've got to be kidding me. Damn it.

Lol go back and highlight it.

I all ready did. That blows, so hard. Lol I've been sitting here for like an hour waiting for you to post it.

Highlight it, durr.

I am now giving away my 4.5 pico tank uncleaned. there's still sand and a little water left in it to keep the sand wet (if you're local - southern california, orange county area code 92688) it's yours to come get.

Claim! I'm local. I can come and get it.

My ROAK: Blue-ray DVD of Terminator 1 - no case with it.

eddiecorrea
Claim! I'm local. I can come and get it.

My ROAK: Blue-ray DVD of Terminator 1 - no case with it.

You can't claim as you do not have the required number of posts to do so. Get to 50 posts and it is yours.

i think the 50 post is a sign of users not just signing up to get free stuff. atsirhc signed up over a year ago, so I can take that as qualification, unless you guys reject?

eddiecorrea
i think the 50 post is a sign of users not just signing up to get free stuff. atsirhc signed up over a year ago, so I can take that as qualification, unless you guys reject?

Normally I would say no but because he is local he can pickup the tank. But I still want everyone else to have atleast 50 posts.

Normally I would say no but because he is local he can pickup the tank. But I still want everyone else to have atleast 50 posts.

Thanks! i'll pm you cuboy for information

eddiecorrea
damm cuboy i wanted that tank and im local and have posted up way more things... i have the required posts too

Ya but that isn't the point Eric. You shouldn't just claim everything because you can. Leave some stuff for other people and only claim what you really need. Not just because you want it.

eddiecorrea

Looks like this is dead. I'm heading out on Sunday morning for my training and won't make it back here most likely before I leave so goodbye everyone. Good luck with your tanks and take care. Talk to you guys in a few months hopefully.

Atlantis Reef
Looks like this is dead. I'm heading out on Sunday morning for my training and won't make it back here most likely before I leave so goodbye everyone. Good luck with your tanks and take care. Talk to you guys in a few months hopefully.

Good luck man I will try and keep it going and calm

Needreefunds
whats on the table

This is the biggest "problem" with this thread.

Good idea, not trying to knock this at all, its just that there are MANY things "on the table" all at once and it is difficult for folks to find or keep track of them.

Perhaps if there were a dedicated page/post with a running list of whats available?

Then edit it as items are claimed and offered

Just a thought.

Archived