Top Shelf Aquatics

RAOK! ***FREE STUFF!***

eddiecorrea

RAOK thoughts  

599 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the RAOK idea?

• I love it!
    • It's okay.
    • I think it is lame.

carbon-mantis

Small sack of Caulerpa Prolifera up for grabs. I have so much in the tank right now that the water smells like Caulerpa.

• Replies 890
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a nearly full 16oz bottle of amqul for grabs, no shipping because the. Cost of shipping you could get another bottle. I'll post more info when I'm inside and not on this stupid iPhone.

carbon-mantis

I still haz teh caulerpas. Tried hawking it off on some locals, with less than ideal results.

"I have a 3 gallon goldfish bowl with four goldfish and a neon tetra. How much can I fit in here?"

"You cant sell that!!!! Thats illegal!!!"

"Why would I buy algae when I already have it growing all over everything in the tank?"

To list the good responses <_<

I still haz teh caulerpas. Tried hawking it off on some locals, with less than ideal results.

"I have a 3 gallon goldfish bowl with four goldfish and a neon tetra. How much can I fit in here?"

"You cant sell that!!!! Thats illegal!!!"

"Why would I buy algae when I already have it growing all over everything in the tank?"

To list the good responses <_<

How much would shipping to 99654 be?

I still have the small jar of food. Freshwater. :)

carbon-mantis

It'd be about $6.00 priority if the USPS calculator isn't lying, but I highly doubt it'd survive being shipped to AK. I'm in North Carolina.

i have some freshwater algae wafers, brand new never used but opened

a brand new computer fan,not sure on the specs.

extra AC70 intake tube

extra AC70 intake tube

I could use the extra AC70 intake, let me know!

pico-reefer
Two stock fans from a nanocube 28 up for grabs, also the 12v transformer if anyone wants it.

ill take the 2 fans and 12V transformer, I have a 150W double ended 14k metal halide bulb, used for 7 or so months put up. ill get the brand in a few.

I could use the extra AC70 intake, let me know!

sure ill send it in a bubble wrap envelope it should be less than a dollar to ship, pm if you still want it

ill take the 2 fans and 12V transformer, I have a 150W double ended 14k metal halide bulb, used for 7 or so months put up. ill get the brand in a few.

PM me you address, I think shipping should only be a couple bucks because the transformer is a little heavy.

extra AC70 intake tube

pm'd thanks!!

PM me you address, I think shipping should only be a couple bucks because the transformer is a little heavy.

pm'd thanks!!

No problem :)

• 4 weeks later...
longbeachstateofmind
Two stock fans from a nanocube 28 up for grabs, also the 12v transformer if anyone wants it.

If you still have them im interested NVM... just seen the post.

• 1 month later...

Just a warning for everybody who uses this thread. I sent exotic_reefer $8 for shipping a refractometer that he posted on here, and for the first few weeks he gave me this whole spiel on how his eyes just had surgery and he couldn't drive. I told him his time and wished him a speedy recovery. About a month goes by and I inquire about it again...same story. He promises it will be shipped this week. After 45 days ( very coincidentally the amount of time you get to file a paypal request for an item you didn't receive), all lines of communication are severed and I haven't heard form the guy since.

This is a great thread that has helped many people, just saying keep your distance.

^^^

Don't destroy this thread because you got scammed. Your fault for waiting 45 days. And it is $8. Not a big deal if you are in this hobby.

I will say thought that it is a bummer. But send what happened to a moderator. They can brand the guy as a scammer. That is one bad guy out of how many in this thread?

Just a warning for everybody who uses this thread. I sent exotic_reefer $8 for shipping a refractometer that he posted on here, and for the first few weeks he gave me this whole spiel on how his eyes just had surgery and he couldn't drive. I told him his time and wished him a speedy recovery. About a month goes by and I inquire about it again...same story. He promises it will be shipped this week. After 45 days ( very coincidentally the amount of time you get to file a paypal request for an item you didn't receive), all lines of communication are severed and I haven't heard form the guy since.

This is a great thread that has helped many people, just saying keep your distance.

darn, you got shafted for 8 bucks. take it as a lesson learned. its a fact that you cant trust everyone. just be thankful it was only 8 bucks. ive seen worse.

now i gave away a biocube8 for a beer and a slim jim and the dude swore up and down i would get the hook up.....still waiting on the hook up.

true story btw :lol:

not trying to destroy the thread in any way. I got a very nice aquaclear from sogreedy, and that was awesome. It was only $8, so not a big deal at all. I encourage people to keep using this thread, just using my experience as an example so the same thing doesn't happen to anybody else.

Archived