Pod Your Reef

RAOK! ***FREE STUFF!***

eddiecorrea

RAOK thoughts  

599 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the RAOK idea?

• I love it!
    • It's okay.
    • I think it is lame.

IO will take it if no one else will!

Its yours.

I was anticipating your tank. It was easily the best contest tank and didn't have any water in it.

:angry:

Me too, unfortunately, its time to simplify my life. I am actually selling/giving away nearly everything I own, except my car, my clothes, my bed and my kindle. I might pick up a tablet to replace my computer(after I sell my computer). I have way too much junk.

• Replies 890
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wow. Do you have another tank?

I do. I have two more, but they are both glass and they are going on craigslist. I am too chicken to ship a glass tank.

it spells ARK! we should trade ARK! not fishes!!!

ummm. What?

I do. I have two more, but they are both glass and they are going on craigslist. I am too chicken to ship a glass tank.

Will you create another tank? Or will you drop the hobby altogether.

That is sad to hear Nathan. :(

Meh, sorta. I don't think I have been as happy as I am right now for the past ten years. It feels like I have broken free of something. Not just reefing, but everything. I don't wanna muck up this thread with my psycobably junk, so I will just leave it at that.

Meh, sorta. I don't think I have been as happy as I am right now for the past ten years. It feels like I have broken free of something. Not just reefing, but everything. I don't wanna muck up this thread with my psycobably junk, so I will just leave it at that.

Alright. Be free :D

Have fun. And come back.

Alright. Be free :D

Have fun. And come back.

LOL, leave NR, I don't think so. I get way too much free entertainment from this site to go anywhere.

Me too, unfortunately, its time to simplify my life. I am actually selling/giving away nearly everything I own, except my car, my clothes, my bed and my kindle. I might pick up a tablet to replace my computer(after I sell my computer). I have way too much junk.

HOARDER ALERT

inside_a_hoarders_640_08.jpg

Alot of my friends have stopped. Says it takes to much time and the economy. And I always people getting out the hobby

at the same time a lot of people are always getting into the hobby. I just got a friend to setup a 30 gal, my roommate is setting up a 10 gal, my parents a 2.5 gal and my uncle a 200+ gal

Red Sea Reefer
eddie, still have the heater? i'll send you payment for shipping if you do..

and i can send 2 people a small ball of CHAETO (loaded with pods, mysis shrimp, and possibly a few tiny snails), just pay $6 for priority shipping.

I'll take a bag if chaeto if you can. I have some never used electronic stuffs. (1) AC/DC converter 24 watt output. (2) a dimable switch with remote for a DIY LED project. These were $35 together and I have no use for them. One of my impulse/unresearched purchases. They will both fit in a medium flat rate box for $11. Shipping is from CA, zip 93611.

I have a Tom's 2 gallon tank (The Walmart Contest tank) that has never had water in it. The back is painted black(not perfect) and bottom is drilled and it comes with two 1/2" bulkheads. The tank also comes with 2 7watt heaters, a hob filter and a 13watt compact florescent lamp. I have two replacement bulbs(one 50/50 and one 6500K) for the lamp but neither will work without modification. The bulkheads are not perfect, they have Great Stuff remains all over them and I already attached pvc to them. I cut the pvc off, but left enough to attach an adapter to it. They are still very usable. I will toss some sandpaper in the box to get the rest of the "Great Stuff" off.

I'm guessing it will be about $18 to ship anywhere in the USA.

Everything will go in the trash on about January 3rd. Reply before then.

Did this end up going? if not, I would love it.

If so, I cant wait to see what the person who claimed it posts in return!

Did this end up going? if not, I would love it.

If so, I cant wait to see what the person who claimed it posts in return!

Yeah, kazooie is taking it.

MisturrTinnie

Anyone have a heater they don't need? Need one for my 20L.

Also got a couple of mini pumps if anyone needs them. Looks like small fountain pumps. Pay for shipping and it's yours.

Red Sea Reefer

I have a Hydro Flo Water Deflector i was useing on my Biocube 29. I am no longer useing this as I went topless with a Kessil LED and the water deflector produces too much shimmer. This retails about $15. Yours for $6 flat rate priorty, PayPal "gift" please.

Also I still have a 24 watt AC/DC converter and LED dimmer switch with remote for an LED DIY project. This would be medium flat rate priorty $11, PayPal "gift".

I am looking for some Chaeto. I sandwich bag full would be great. Shipping to/from 93611. Thanks.

Archived