Pod Your Reef

RAOK! ***FREE STUFF!***

eddiecorrea

RAOK thoughts  

599 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the RAOK idea?

• I love it!
    • It's okay.
    • I think it is lame.

• Replies 890
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ah yep,

Anyone got the O ring for a full size aqua C remora?

And a 50w heater?

Take your stealth to Petsmart, they will let you pick the heater of your choice of the shelf and do a straight refund.
No petsmart near me. Would Petco do it?
Not sure, worth a try. I took mine to Petsmart and they new about the recall right off the bat.
  • 2 weeks later...
kevantheman35

I have a saphire aquatics solana sized skimmer and pump. If anyone wants to help eachother out I'll swap it for a phosphate reactor, preferably a MR1 shorty and pump

Take your stealth to Petsmart, they will let you pick the heater of your choice of the shelf and do a straight refund.

hmmm..didnt know about that I have had this stealth for about 4years and never a issue..but its the ETP100..would they still take it even though its old?

I have a saphire aquatics solana sized skimmer and pump. If anyone wants to help eachother out I'll swap it for a phosphate reactor, preferably a MR1 shorty and pump

I dont have a reactor, but if there is anything else you wanna trade for, lemme know.

I have a Koralia nano and a Hydor flo if anyone needs it. Pay shipping is all.

I'm looking for a heatsink for a LED DIY build over my 50g (36"x18"). Anyone got any laying around? If you want the nano and the Hydor flo I'll pay shipping both ways for the trade.

Dang, you beat me to the nano while I was taking pictures of what I have to offer..

I will take the k1 if you can find the magnet skydive..

Here is what I can offer:

Mag-Float mini $2 shipped first class

post-41331-1238225765_thumb.jpg

Eheim automatic fish feeder. The food cup is kinda jacked up, but to my knowledge the unit still works. I haven't tried tinkering with the feeding times because I dont have a manual and I am too lazy to find one, but I know the motor still works because I can press the button and its spins the feeding cup... $5 shipped.

post-41331-1238225851_thumb.jpg

dibs on the mag-float! you take paypal? PM me and i will give you my address

Whataclownyoufrag getting them.

supposed to have at least 50 posts. He has 18

dibs on the mag-float! you take paypal? PM me and i will give you my address

lol, i doubt he still has them after 2 years..

I have a 20l and a bunch of extra's for free to anyone near plattsburgh ny, 60Lbs of live aragonite gravel, a couple HOB filters, a fluval 404 for sale for $30 works but needs an impeller and o-ring (make offer)

a few extras and others if your close enough come take a look.

On the last page there was a mention on the marineland stealth heaters being recalled, yesterday United pet sent me a brand new visitherm to swap my stealth for. if anybody wants to know, i purchased the stealth for 13 bucks on ebay. so a 100watt visitherm basically for 13 bucks!

Its not hardware....but I have a bicolor dottyback for free. It's semi-aggressive, but is very healthy. It messes with my firefish. I really don't want to ship it, but if you are local to Seattle, come get it!

Thanks!

I somehow missed out how important a refractometer is. I haven't seen it talked about nearly as much on my local reef forum as here. Anyone got one?

I need a small skimmer for my biocube 14. I have checked every store in 2 states(im at the maryland Pennsylvania line, and nobody carries anything small enough for my tank :( i also need a better circulation pump. Im running a zoo med wavemaker but its not all that.

I have to offer 2, aqueon pro 50watt heaters, I have a biowheel 200 hob filter, I have a maxijet airpump(medium size) and also a 10gal tank. All free. :)

How much would shipping be to 61550 on the 2 heaters? Thanks!

Archived