Coral Vue Hydros

RAOK! ***FREE STUFF!***

eddiecorrea

RAOK thoughts  

599 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the RAOK idea?

• I love it!
    • It's okay.
    • I think it is lame.

not trying to destroy the thread in any way. I got a very nice aquaclear from sogreedy, and that was awesome. It was only $8, so not a big deal at all. I encourage people to keep using this thread, just using my experience as an example so the same thing doesn't happen to anybody else.

well, for folks like that, you kind of have to call them out on it. on this specific thread? not sure about that. the point of this thread isnt about the money. its about your word as a man(or woman :lol: ) and sharing equipment and knowledge with folks trying to enjoy what we do. it def. isnt a cheap hobby.

it sucks that a few folks spoil it for the honest people.

with that said, to keep folks honest, i only will allow pick up for items i give away.

• Replies 890
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i have an AC50 wito out media basket and has 1 fin broken off the impellar. looking for some small media bags for some carbon i have

I would absolutely take the AC50! Ive been planning on upgrading for a while now--and I was going to break off 2 of the fins anyway

As luck has it I actually have some extra mesh media bags I could send you. Ill shoot you a PM

I have a seaclone protein skimmer collection cup with lid, alittle dirty and yellowed. Its intact no cracks for someone who could use it. I was gonna cut it for a diy but found 1" pvc and the top half of a powerade work great. lol

• 2 weeks later...

A bunch of Bio Balls (if anyone wants them)

Some Dry BR 5-10 lbs some is dead SPS (Local Pickup Only 33461)

and I will have to look through my stuff I know I have 2 air pimps (if you need one)

I think I may have a pump sitting I don't plan on using....

Please claim here before PM and post something in trade, shipping would be from 33461 on all other items, rock is local pickup only. :D

Keep this going guys I am loving this thread!

EDIT:

I also have an HOB or In SUMP CPR Backpack Skimmer, it leaks a bit around the seal of the return tube, so it would have to be resealed or run in SUMP. (I will post the model # tomorrow.)

I am looking for a SUMP/Reefgum for a 46 gallon Bowfront.

I have a 24inch 150 watt sunpod that needs a ballist and a fan I would give up if someone wanted to pay the 30 dollar shipping. Would be good for a led retro build.

FI what kind of pump you have? I need a pump like a maxijet 900 or 1200 I will glady pay shipping. I also have some bionic 2 part little over half full on both if anyone needs.

I have a 24inch 150 watt sunpod that needs a ballist and a fan I would give up if someone wanted to pay the 30 dollar shipping. Would be good for a led retro build.

FI what kind of pump you have? I need a pump like a maxijet 900 or 1200 I will glady pay shipping. I also have some bionic 2 part little over half full on both if anyone needs.

I can't find the pump, my husband did something with it... <_<

Oh an The Skimmer has a Maxijet 1200 that comes with it. (And the leak is on the intake tube not the return Sorry haven't touched it in over 2 years.)

SO as a recap I still have the skimmer, 2 air pumps, Bio Balls and the BR. The rock is mostly dead SPS and one is a nice piece of Barnacles that would make great hiding places for fish or shrimp. Again I am asking that you pay shipping and the rock is only available for Local pickup only.

Again if you want anything claim HERE then pm me. pm's will not get the stuff without you claiming it here first and posting something for trade as well.

I have the following items:

AC 20 used for a couple of months. (great condition)

Kent Hydrometer (opened but not used).

Purple Up (almost full)

randythefishdude

i ll take any thing any one has as long as i dont need to pay any thing even like test strips or any thing for free pls need stuff :D meesege me if you got somthing it dost need to be good or even complete as long as i could do somthing with it im buiolding a new 20g

PM'd you for skimmer but just noticed I don't have anything to trade.. =/

Need to have something to trade first, sorry that's the way of this thread. Rules are on page 1.

Sorry no one has claimed it yet maybe you'll find something. ;)

Everything is still up for grabs, and sorry I don't have the pump I thought I did, but I have the other stuff still.

i ll take any thing any one has as long as i dont need to pay any thing even like test strips or any thing for free pls need stuff :D meesege me if you got somthing it dost need to be good or even complete as long as i could do somthing with it im buiolding a new 20g

...Read the rules noob.

randythefishdude

o sorry i dident resd the page this is the biggst noob qustion how do you post your own form like ur own so i can post my nano reef and equpment revews and things like that sorry :{ but i just cant make my own or figure it out i know noob qustion i dont see a spacific button or link iknow this is not the place tpo be asking this

This might work for my aquastyle build, could I send you an pre-paid airbill?

I have a 24" 36 Watt PC I can put in (available once I get my LEDs all setup).

Need to have something to trade first, sorry that's the way of this thread. Rules are on page 1.

Sorry no one has claimed it yet maybe you'll find something. ;)

Everything is still up for grabs, and sorry I don't have the pump I thought I did, but I have the other stuff still.

Yeah actually I have extra API nitrate test (bottle #1 &2) roughly half full or so... maybe a little more if your interested.

Yeah actually I have extra API nitrate test (bottle #1 &2) roughly half full or so... maybe a little more if your interested.

OK yeah needs to be something of similar value, I am sorry but I can't in the spirit of this forum send it to you, it's kind of like trying to trade a car for a piece of gum.

Evan you got it. I can't ship it until I get the $$$ the shipping from me would be 17.00 for UPS ground. There is a UPS store right down the street from me so let me know.

OK yeah needs to be something of similar value, I am sorry but I can't in the spirit of this forum send it to you, it's kind of like trying to trade a car for a piece of gum.

Unfortunately this isn't a trade thread, the real spirit of this thread is to give stuff away that you don't need, but out of your kindness not charging for. Isn't used for giving away junk, but useful things that others may be able to use. The only money transfer is the shipping costs. In the first pages of this thread you'll see that person A claims something from person B, then person A offers something to anyone else. Can it be the same person A that gave them the item? Sure, as long as person A has something else to give up. If you're looking for a trade, unfortunately you've come to the wrong place. Put a WTT ad in the classifieds section of the forum since thats what you're looking for.

Feel like more recently people are just missing the point of this thread. Give stuff away, as a random act of kindness, NOT to expect something in return. If you see something that has your interest then jump on it, but be sure to kindly put something else up for grabs. This is NOT a trade thread, and is NOT a begging thread, jeez.

Archived