Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

RAOK! ***FREE STUFF!***

eddiecorrea

RAOK thoughts  

599 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the RAOK idea?

• I love it!
    • It's okay.
    • I think it is lame.

do you have anything to put uo once you claim?

i already gave away a few things a few pages ago. that counts, right?

• Replies 890
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i already gave away a few things a few pages ago. that counts, right?

I really dont know....thats just a way to keep this thing going....ask the OP

also, i'll be second in line if moto doesn't want your calcium. I can post up more for free too.

ok cool, if you want it just tell me how to ship :D

Hi, I'm new to the nano-reef....... Just set up a 29 gallon biocube! Really excited to get things up and running.... was wondering..... does anyone have any free stuff they want to give away?? This hobby is expensive... I want to do things right but it would be nice if I could do it cheaper!! lol Anyways, glad to meet everybody!

Hi, I'm new to the nano-reef....... Just set up a 29 gallon biocube! Really excited to get things up and running.... was wondering..... does anyone have any free stuff they want to give away?? This hobby is expensive... I want to do things right but it would be nice if I could do it cheaper!! lol Anyways, glad to meet everybody!

Read first post rules please

I have a bunch of egg crate laying around my dorm room!! Help me to get rid of it!!

oh, i actually need some of this for my refuge, but didnt want to buy a huge sheet to only use a tiny bit. Could you ship it in just a thick envelope?

moto is first for calcium...not at my house right now so I cant check and see if it will fit in the priority boxes...if it does I will be shipping through USPS...do they have a website?

awsesome but I cant find the boxes :( I'm a useless child :(

you cant find what boxes? box sizes? small priority flat rate boxes are 8-5/8" x 5-3/8" x 1-5/8" , and u can buy them at the post office for like a dollar.

you cant find what boxes? box sizes? small priority flat rate boxes are 8-5/8" x 5-3/8" x 1-5/8" , and u can buy them at the post office for like a dollar.

i'm sure your calcium wont fit in the small flat rate box, so you'd have to ship medium flat rate for around $10, or find your own box to fit it, and depending on weight it'll be around $7.15 shipped priority.

i'm sure your calcium wont fit in the small flat rate box, so you'd have to ship medium flat rate for around $10, or find your own box to fit it, and depending on weight it'll be around $7.15 shipped priority.

I'll go to the post office when I get home...I;ll figure it out...I hope moto will be ok with it not being at his door tommaorw :lol:

Bump, we got to keep this thing going....I have a 3/4 used bottle of AquaVitro 8.4, a full bottle of AquaVitro Vibrance, an almost full bottle of AquaVitro Balance, and some Seachen Reef buffer....one item per person...shipped USPS priority....remember to read the rules before claiming and put up an item of your own after you claim and item to keep this going.....have a nice day! :D

Bump, we got to keep this thing going....I have a 3/4 used bottle of AquaVitro 8.4, a full bottle of AquaVitro Vibrance, an almost full bottle of AquaVitro Balance, and some Seachen Reef buffer....one item per person...shipped USPS priority....remember to read the rules before claiming and put up an item of your own after you claim and item to keep this going.....have a nice day! :D

ooh fancy hi-tech looking bottles

I have a 120cc specimen container of chaeto up for grabs. This is the perfect amount to fit in an inTank media rack or similar small refugium. $5 for shipping and it's yours!

reefer_addict

Have a seio 820 with suction cups(works)

Aquapod air pump, for battery backup. I'm guessing good for 90g

Refractometer sr5 with case(pending)

Need 70w mh 20k, or a really nice blue 14-20k bulb

Have a seio 820 with suction cups(works)

Aquapod air pump, for battery backup. I'm guessing good for 90g

Refractometer sr5 with case

Need 70w mh 20k, or a really nice blue 14-20k bulb

I'll take the refractometer if you're willing, and I have an aqueon 20 power filter that I can part with

Archived