Innovative Marine Aquariums

RAOK! ***FREE STUFF!***

eddiecorrea

RAOK thoughts  

599 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the RAOK idea?

• I love it!
    • It's okay.
    • I think it is lame.

• Replies 890
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Any word on the AC20 greedy?

He paypaled me the money, it'll be going out on Saturday. Hopefully someone else will be able to help you bro, sorry

pimp4cheddar
And I have a couple no name powerheads/return pumps if anybody wants 'em

I can take some of these return pumps/powerheads. PM Sent

I have...lets see...an Instant Ocean Hydrometer. Works great...I'm just fancy and buy my water so I NEVER EVER check my own SG level.

Monochrome5
He paypaled me the money, it'll be going out on Saturday. Hopefully someone else will be able to help you bro, sorry

No worries :) Glad it went to good use! I'm sure I'll have more stuff once I dig around in my closet a bit.

64 fluid ounces of Kent Liquid Calcium.

I ordered 16 oz size, paid for the 16 oz size, got the 64 oz size. Brand new, never opened. There is no way I'd be able to use that much on a 7 gallon pico in a lifetime. Somebody? Anybody?

I'd like the Kent calcium if still available?

I have a couple bulkheads laying around also some extra ac70 parts I think

Hey Derekcaudill I will gladly take your hydor rotating deflector. It still works right? I know these things are notorious for breaking.

And I have a couple no name powerheads/return pumps if anybody wants 'em

I could really use a return pump for water changes.

My maxi-jet 900 doesn't have the stones. -_-

I can take some of these return pumps/powerheads. PM Sent

I have...lets see...an Instant Ocean Hydrometer. Works great...I'm just fancy and buy my water so I NEVER EVER check my own SG level.

Actually Im trying to get things together so I can set up a budget tank for my brother's bday coming up and a hydrometer would be perfect! (running kind of low on $ right now haha) I know this isnt a trade thread but I would gladly send you a couple PHs for the hydrometer, and I would renege on Derekcaudill's rotating deflector so someone else can grab it. PM sent!

What kind of AC70 parts?

Derekcaudill
Actually Im trying to get things together so I can set up a budget tank for my brother's bday coming up and a hydrometer would be perfect! (running kind of low on $ right now haha) I know this isnt a trade thread but I would gladly send you a couple PHs for the hydrometer, and I would renege on Derekcaudill's rotating deflector so someone else can grab it. PM sent!

Sounds like you guys are working up a trade. So I will say that the Hydor Rotating Deflector is still up for grabs. Yes it works but like they are known for it popped off my pump a couple of times.

RayWhisperer

Yup, It's all yours. Replied to PM.

I have a small heater and a new azoo pico filter. They'd be good for a new pico tank. I would like to send them as a pair, so if you want one you get them both.

Also, Please PM me in addition to posting your claim here. I may not check back in for a few days, but a PM alerts me via email.

I have a small heater and a new azoo pico filter. They'd be good for a new pico tank. I would like to send them as a pair, so if you want one you get them both.

Also, Please PM me in addition to posting your claim here. I may not check back in for a few days, but a PM alerts me via email.

I could use these for a desk pico. I'll PM you the details.

pimp4cheddar
I could use these for a desk pico. I'll PM you the details.

Gotta follow rules dude...post something of yours up for someone...

Gotta follow rules dude...post something of yours up for someone...

Sorry. I didn't see it needed to be in the same post.

I'll go through some stuff in the garage this weekend and re-post.

*puts the Azoo stuff back on the table*

ohh soryy i forgot about no pm.......

Ill take the heater and filter if noone was alreday taken it........

RULES! If you take something offer something up in exchange. Else this thing stop entirely.

Jonthankite
RULES! If you take something offer something up in exchange. Else this thing stop entirely.

I know im looking for stuff to offer

Guys just to make it easier, have an idea of what you can give up before you post so that it can be seamless and in one post. Will make it much smoother :)

Monochrome5
Guys just to make it easier, have an idea of what you can give up before you post so that it can be seamless and in one post. Will make it much smoother :)

Slightly off topic question: What if we've already given stuff out (but haven't taken anything)? Do we still need another freebie to collect something?

Also, the full thing of fish food I have is still up for grabs if anyone wants it. I'll put it in a ziplock and send it via an envelope to save money :)

RayWhisperer
64 fluid ounces of Kent Liquid Calcium.

I ordered 16 oz size, paid for the 16 oz size, got the 64 oz size. Brand new, never opened. There is no way I'd be able to use that much on a 7 gallon pico in a lifetime. Somebody? Anybody?

Still available if anyone is interested.

Archived