inTank Media Baskets

Rare and nice corals, and fish!

weeber

Let's see your zoas. Oh yeah, I think that wierd unknown thing in your tank that you were asking for an id for is a majano anemone. Just a really cool one.

i dose kinda look like one but its really green. i have always day dreamt about having a tank with just majanos because it would look cool with all the green. though im not sure whether it was a good dream or a nightmare. :P

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think this is yellow brick road

the person i got it from called it a alien eye in person it looks like one its about 2" i like it i traded some ppe for it

post-42582-1259549093_thumb.jpg

i think this is yellow brick road

the person i got it from called it a alien eye in person it looks like one its about 2" i like it i traded some ppe for it

i like those :)

i like them to all my good stuff is to far away to get good pics of i got a cheep camera and have to have it next to the glass to get a good pic ant that sucks so do i get a good camera or more coral ?

coral wins

i like them to all my good stuff is to far away to get good pics of i got a cheep camera and have to have it next to the glass to get a good pic ant that sucks so do i get a good camera or more coral ?

coral wins

good choice because i think the point of having a tank is to have lots of beautiful things in it and not to have very few things in it so you can take good pictures of those and brag about the pics.

hey marv glad to see you are postin pics again on this thread because they are amazing plus ur pics are outstanding. i love the brain and palys. :) wat type are those palys?

hey marv glad to see you are postin pics again on this thread because they are amazing plus ur pics are outstanding. i love the brain and palys. :) wat type are those palys?

Thanks... :)

yeah, kinda been slacking on posting besides updating my thread... I like to look back on my thread every so often to see the progression... anyway, I'll try my best to post here as well when I update my thread... :)

Red palys are from Paradise Corals...

Thanks... :)

yeah, kinda been slacking on posting besides updating my thread... I like to look back on my thread every so often to see the progression... anyway, I'll try my best to post here as well when I update my thread... :)

Red palys are from Paradise Corals...

thanks because this thread would be at a loss without ur pics.

well i got a flasher wrasse a day ago and her are some of the best pics i got of him.

IMG_0186.jpg

IMG_0119.jpg

IMG_0142.jpg

i love this fish. :) any of u people have some good pics of ur flasher wrasses.

Here is my Acan Maxima/Lobo Hemphrinchii. I'm leaning more towards Lobo right now but idk.

csc0005.jpg

looks like lobo to me but none the less its awesome. :)

is that a mcoskers?

im not sure my lfs sold it as a filimented wrasse? if you know tell me, and yes i do think it looks like a mccosker's and if it is i got it cheap for only 20 bucks. :)

im not sure my lfs sold it as a filimented wrasse? if you know tell me, and yes i do think it looks like a mccosker's and if it is i got it cheap for only 20 bucks. :)

yeah i picked one up for the same price

Archived