Pod Your Reef

Rare and nice corals, and fish!

weeber

I changed the title to rare AND nice fish and corals so it dosen't have to be rare now but it would be nice. :)

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yashas are super peaceful, right? so why shouldnt they be the first in the tank? perculas would be more agressive, right?

yashas are super peaceful, right? so why shouldnt they be the first in the tank? perculas would be more agressive, right?

yes the perculas would be more aggresive so if u put them in first they will think the whole tank is their territory so wen u put the yasha in they bully it because they think the tank is theirs so if u put the goby in first since he is so peaceful he wont bully the other fish wen u put them in. :)

yes the perculas would be more aggresive so if u put them in first they will think the whole tank is their territory so wen u put the yasha in they bully it because they think the tank is theirs so if u put the goby in first since he is so peaceful he wont bully the other fish wen u put them in

yah, that s what i thought. will perculas/occelaris take up a territory and agressively defend it after ANY fish after it enter the tank? that is what my polymnus did, and i do not want to get anywhere near that situation again. i may want other fish after the clownfish.... :lol:

Here's a pic of my newest addition which is a zoa colony found at the hillsborough inlet (which is local to me)

I call them Weeber Mint Freeze zoas

DSCN0583.jpg

• 1 month later...
holy cow! For real, nothing notable about them except for being really small.

yah i no their small and for real i just got a new like 2 gallon AIO pico!!!!!! :D

wow! lookin forward to pictures! keep us posted.

just got some corals nothing special just wanted to share it :D

zoa.jpg

zoa2.jpg

orangezoa.jpg

DSC01837-1.jpg

redblasto-1.jpg

Bobby i will do im also thinkin on gettin two bumble bee shrimp. :)

Kidrobot i love all those zoanthids and those blastos are amazing. :)

Mojorizn that rock will look sweet wen its covered in zoas and palys.

keep the pics commin :)

if could name the first zoas, they would definitely be strawberry shortcake...they are sweet.

ive been looking at zoaid.com but cant find any zoa that match it..but strawberry shortcake sounds good :D

Bobby i will do im also thinkin on gettin two bumble bee shrimp. :)

Kidrobot i love all those zoanthids and those blastos are amazing. :)

Mojorizn that rock will look sweet wen its covered in zoas and palys.

keep the pics commin :)

Thanks weeber

Archived