Cultivated Reef

Rare and nice corals, and fish!

weeber

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe its incredibaly rare live rock.

and gerber i love the spartan prides if the sparties win the ncaa tournament ill have to buy some.

GOOD eye makoy normaly i always see those but that is truly camoflauged and extra points for my favorite faimliy of fish which include lion, frog, and other scorpionfish.

ive never seen one that well camoflauged!!!

m'akoyPINOY
GOOD eye makoy normaly i always see those but that is truly camoflauged and extra points for my favorite faimliy of fish which include lion, frog, and other scorpionfish.

ive never seen one that well camoflauged!!!

:lol: can't you the fish eyes looking at yah?

imagined you accidentally glued a frag in his back!scary :scarry:

akabryanhall

Maybe I'm daft but wasn't that picture posted in response to the comment, "wish I could hook all of you up" which led me to believe it was a pic of blank rock that could use a hook up...i just don't see a fish.

do you see him now. ryans1022.jpgryans1008.jpg i know hes a hard one to see most people look in the tank and ask where is the fish and i tell them there looking it.ever time i go in the tank i half to look for him to make sure i don't grab him thinking hes a rock.

nice nano buds i think sun corals are very nice imo. im tryin to get one so if u frag tell me. :)

sure! once it gets bigger, i will try to remember to PM you. remind me if i forget and i have frags mentioned in my thread :happy:

nice macro herpher thats why i love preadatory camo fish their very easy to get good macro shots of because they never move.

I like predatory camo fish because there predatory...and camoed out. It's like playing "wheres waldo" every time you look at your tank.

hey smarsh ill take a frag of that when you frag it even if its not acid its still sweet anf thats a great pic kray is he eating a shrimp and is he a good fish because i might get one.

Archived