Coral Vue Hydros

Rare and nice corals, and fish!

weeber

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got it in a frag pack with a couple of SPS...1 big polyp, 3 baby polyps. With that in mind I probably paid around $40 for the frag. Kinda pricey, but I liked the fact that this one was tank raised and the original owner has kept a colony for a year. So hopefully it is hardier other varieties of the same paly.

thats actually a pretty good price considering how colored it is and good for u by geting the tank raised and thanks for sharing to u and evrybody.still need more fish on the thread.

Here is my addition to this thread. I think it is some type of Ricordea. The person that gave it to me told me that it was rare. Anyway here you go:

bluericordea01-1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

i would like to see some pics of somebody's flaming prawn gobies in their tank not from the internet and please post ur experiences with them i might get one in the future. :)

i would like to see some pics of somebody's flaming prawn gobies in their tank not from the internet and please post ur experiences with them i might get one in the future. :)

bump

i thought id show some of my pics to maybe trigger some responses.

eye of the beast.

P2010036.jpg

and my BRAIN coral

DSCN0545.jpg

how did you get that AWESOME fish???? is that a sea dragon? thought you couldnt have those legally, but that is a SICK fish dude!

no its not a sea dragon its a rhinopias scorpionfish that arent illegal to have but are expensive and its not mine it was at my lfs. :) i love that shot because it captured how the eyes reflect light which i love the look of.

here is a nice pic of my orange japanese zooanthids. B) they have since dulled out as they are under pc's, but i am hopefully upgrading to leds this summer. :D

oh, awesome. hard to tell by the picture, sorry :D that is an awesome pic wish i had room in my nano for one of those!

post-44499-1243563582_thumb.jpg

:o very nice ill take a frag wen their ready and i love led's thanks for contributing to the thread and to everybody else who has posted but i still want more. :)
:o very nice ill take a frag wen their ready and i love led's thanks for contributing to the thread and to everybody else who has posted but i still want more. :)

you should see the jap zoas at B&B aquatics in SA TX. $200 for each colony.. i was like uhhhh they look nice but i rather get these other zoas with bright pink spots on it for $20.

• 2 weeks later...

thanks! im gonna build an led setup this summer, which may turn my other existing stuff (acans, micros, montis, those dull orange zoas) into "rare" or "much nicer" stuff :D

unfortunately in terms of keeping this thread active, i probably wont have that fixture ready until august at least. i also plan to get a yasha goby so when i get that i will def post a pic cuz they are SUPER nice!

those are kinda dull jap zoas and they were $80 got a good, deal, but cant imagine any more expensive for a frag. how big were the pieces of those $200 zoas?

thanks! im gonna build an led setup this summer, which may turn my other existing stuff (acans, micros, montis, those dull orange zoas) into "rare" or "much nicer" stuff :D

unfortunately in terms of keeping this thread active, i probably wont have that fixture ready until august at least. i also plan to get a yasha goby so when i get that i will def post a pic cuz they are SUPER nice!

yasha gobies are the coolest i have one and is my fav fish. :)

Archived