Top Shelf Aquatics

Rare and nice corals, and fish!

weeber

what zoa is that?

I got it from a local guy. All he told me was that it was a new morph of PE's that he had growin

sweet shot of the nem crab wow!

lol yah man, its hard to see him, but i was finally able to catch him one day to take a pic

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I got it from a local guy. All he told me was that it was a new morph of PE's that he had growin

lol yah man, its hard to see him, but i was finally able to catch him one day to take a pic

Did you get that from Gary? And the devil's armor got massacred by my ricordeas. I have one polyp left that might hang on, but I have some armor of god that are even prettier.

nate that miyagi tort is big and beautiful also nikesb that zoa is crazy it deffinatly belongs on this thread. :)

Thanks Weeber :D

that miyagi tort is pretty awesome, im loving the colorationg of it.

nemo, i did get it from gary. i thought it was a pretty nice zoa

:D thanks Nike. it was pretty brown when i first go it so im amazed at how colorful it is now!

you PE morph look Awesome as well ;)

damnit. I cant wait to get a real camera over here. I need pics of my:

Jokers

mohawks

Luners

ACANS

yumas

PPE's

Here are my Picassos. RIP male.

P1010009.jpg

Man there is some really awesome pics and tanks! I am working on a set up now. i just hope I can have one turn out half as good as these I have seen!

nov2009020.jpg

awesome ^^^

my polyp opened up

IMG_1897.jpg

IMG_1900.jpg

:P

those are some sweet and healthy rhyzos and that paly nike is amazing. i call dibs on first frags. also SSSWEET yuma. :)

and as i promised i got some pics of the Purple rhinopias scorpionfish but sadly the peach colored one he got died soon after they got it but they had another sweet suprise for me.

Im watchin you.

DSCN0986.jpg

im still watchin you.

DSCN0987.jpg

his pectoral fin.

DSCN0984.jpg

a face only a mother could love (this is the speacial surprise they had he is about 3 1/2 inches long but just look at the texture of his skin).

DSCN0979.jpg

the frog fish's whole body.

DSCN0981.jpg

a really good A good pic of one of my three cardinal fish in my big tank.

DSCN0971_2.jpg

17 for 2. I got them the first week :D

I'm getting the bubble gum chalice :ninja:

kinda holding off on spending too much cause im getting my rimless built :ninja:

go for it man, then frag me!

Archived