• Created
  • Last Reply
i think its a rainbow boob. everyone likes boobs

i know i like boobs. :P

and here are some of my own pics. :)

a good pic of my new flasher wrasse.

IMG_0472.jpg

my new lobo.

IMG_0603.jpgand some sweet rainbowish zoas. i need an ID on these.

IMG_0602.jpg

IMG_0609.jpg

Nemo Niblets
IMG_2587.jpg

i found these acans to be really unique. they were deflated at the time but the outer rim is white/blue, inner rim red, and the middle is orange and green!

Huzzahh!!! You need a tank thread!

DSC00199.jpg

DSC00198.jpg

ORA Joe the Coral

DSC00256.jpg

Nemo Niblets

I've been hunting for a good deal on a reverse prism favia. One of the few favias I like.

IMG_2595.jpg

What's the really bright one right in the center? More red, only 1-3 polyps.

NIke you should definitely start a tank thread. :)

i will when i transfer :]

and nemo, its actually more orange with hints of green in it. i'll try to get a macro of it tomorrow. it was one of gary's acans that he got in

i will when i transfer :]

and nemo, its actually more orange with hints of green in it. i'll try to get a macro of it tomorrow. it was one of gary's acans that he got in

oh yah!!! :happydance:

DSCN1936.jpg

YOU got that ebay bid?

Oh man. Is that the rainbow one that went for the most out of all the acans? That one was nice.

Im not sure how i missed this thread theres some really great pics.. Heres some of my current and previous lifestock

Picasso Clown

3991796106_4018239405.jpg

Filamented Flasher wrasse

4042076878_d54ec66e65.jpg

Blue Spotted Jawfish

3968033162_be87e59247.jpg

Dwarf Golden Moray Eel

3968033222_6f937f6c5a.jpg

Sunburst Anthias

3945692197_87b6790a72.jpg

Mckoskers Flasher Wrasse

4070258035_02e8197934.jpg

Blueberry Gorgonian

4249045850_458c18b685.jpg

Yellow Sun Coral

4249046110_d0500d303e.jpg

i like the last zoa pic you posted webber you ever trade ?

i have not yet but i will once i have some larger colonies. those only have five polyps which are large about the size of a large paly and once they start growing i will sell them for 100 bucks a polyp. :P

awesome pics rehype how do u like ur sunburst anthias? is he nice and does he come out a lot? also is ur golden dwarf eel awesome? :)

Thanks weeber. The sunburst anthias was nice but kind of shy and not very active. Although that had a lot to do with the mckosker picking on him. The golden dwarf is a pretty cool addition its nice to see him poking in and out of the rocks.

Fire and Ice.. not the rarest but I love it and its growing quickly. 7 Polyps when purchased, one month later 23 polyps.

post-48294-1263244922_thumb.jpg

Fire and Ice.. not the rarest but I love it and its growing quickly. 7 Polyps when purchased, one month later 23 polyps.

holy crap thats fast and they are pretty cool

bongo: i love the rastas i would love some of those and u should post some pics of ur bongo shrimp. :)

bongo: i love the rastas i would love some of those and u should post some pics of ur bongo shrimp. :)

I'll take some pics of the bongos tomorrow since I just did a water change. I turned the lights off early because the fish were acting kinda strange and I didn't want to stress them out.

As for the rastas, I assure you I will frag and put some up for sale as soon as I can frag them!

I'll take some pics of the bongos tomorrow since I just did a water change. I turned the lights off early because the fish were acting kinda strange and I didn't want to stress them out.

As for the rastas, I assure you I will frag and put some up for sale as soon as I can frag them!

YAY!!!!!!!!

Archived