Coral Vue Hydros

Rare and nice corals, and fish!

weeber

my FREE dendros that are goonna be nursed back to health ( hopefully )

DSC00340-1.jpg

i was wondering wat those were i thought they might have been sun corals. i hope u can nurse em back because i love dendros and i have been flirtting on getting them for awhile now. :)

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As promised...

Bongo Shrimp (2 of 4):

SANY0155.jpg

SANY0153.jpg

Tunicates:

SANY0150.jpg

SANY0154.jpg

Mind Bender Chalice:

SANY0158.jpg

Meteorite Cyphastrea:

SANY0159.jpg

(got a frag on it's way!)

And I was going to get a pair of Maldives McCoscker's Wrasses from DD tonight but by the time I had called to make sure they eat prepared food they already sold! :(

As promised...

Bongo Shrimp (2 of 4):

SANY0155.jpg

SANY0153.jpg

Tunicates:

SANY0150.jpg

SANY0154.jpg

Mind Bender Chalice:

SANY0158.jpg

Meteorite Cyphastrea:

SANY0159.jpg

(got a frag on it's way!)

And I was going to get a pair of Maldives McCoscker's Wrasses from DD tonight but by the time I had called to make sure they eat prepared food they already sold! :(

that sucks about the wrasse because i saw those and they were awesome. also that chalice and meteor shower is awesome so are the bongos. i did not know u had 4 of them. :)

Yep, I have 4 and if any more go up on DD, guess what, I'll get them too. :D

so your the guy thats gonna snatch them from me :lol:

( PS: i set money aside for some - thats why im holding out on corals lol )

i was wondering wat those were i thought they might have been sun corals. i hope u can nurse em back because i love dendros and i have been flirtting on getting them for awhile now. :)

yep i got 2 of the 4 heads opened up 1 of the big heads is starting to open but the other looks like its to late

but there doing ok im slowly trying to pick algea of them and stuff so :mellow: lol

so your the guy thats gonna snatch them from me :lol:

( PS: i set money aside for some - thats why im holding out on corals lol )

yep i got 2 of the 4 heads opened up 1 of the big heads is starting to open but the other looks like its to late

but there doing ok im slowly trying to pick algea of them and stuff so :mellow: lol

i wish u luck rye

and bongo how big do the shrimp get?

The Bongo Shrimp get to be about 3/4ths an inch. (.75 in)

sweet i was thinkin about gettin some for my 2 gallon pico but i think ill go for some bumble bee shrimp instead.

Yeah bumble bees are really cool too. They will eat other type of stars other than live serpent stars. (it's expensive)

Plus they don't hide all the time.

I rarely see all four bongo shrimp during the day. But I always see all four at night.

Yeah bumble bees are really cool too. They will eat other type of stars other than live serpent stars. (it's expensive)

Plus they don't hide all the time.

I rarely see all four bongo shrimp during the day. But I always see all four at night.

wud u mean its expensive?

well each bongo only eats live serpent or brittle stars. So typically a serpent costs about $20 and I need to feed them maybe, 2 per week.

I'm working on getting them on asterinas.

well each bongo only eats live serpent or brittle stars. So typically a serpent costs about $20 and I need to feed them maybe, 2 per week.

I'm working on getting them on asterinas.

ohh i thought u were talking about the bumble bee shrimp.

No, I don't know how much they cost...

well thats the reason im getting them because they cost only like 14 bucks but i thought u ment they cost a lot to keep.

well thats the reason im getting them because they cost only like 14 bucks but i thought u ment they cost a lot to keep.

Hey, they look pretty unique too.

Hey, they look pretty unique too.

you can keep ur bongo shrimp

i gotta pay for car, gas and movie tickets :mellow: GF get expensive quick

you can keep ur bongo shrimp

i gotta pay for car, gas and movie tickets :mellow: GF get expensive quick

just get her a Happy Meal fromMcDonalds im sure she will love u. :rolleyes:

Archived