inTank Media Baskets

Rare and nice corals, and fish!

weeber

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ill take afrag of that red one and that green one ooooo and that bright orange one.:P

Nice pics and even nicer corals.:)

everytime I see that pic I get jealous. BTW what is the fastest way to make acan's grow..I feed mine and they are halfway/bottom of my tank (24") with 150W 14K halides. food consists of selcon soaked omega enriched brine shrimp/mysis shrimp. No signs of budding, had them for about 2 months

everytime I see that pic I get jealous. BTW what is the fastest way to make acan's grow..I feed mine and they are halfway/bottom of my tank (24") with 150W 14K halides. food consists of selcon soaked omega enriched brine shrimp/mysis shrimp. No signs of budding, had them for about 2 months

Have heard cutting in half helps but never have done it myself.

chopped up silversides

Go through pookstreet's 400 gallon tank thread. It's amazing, he has all of the top of the line chalices, big ones too.

I have 6 chalices but they all need to grow out. They're not that awesome yet...

• 2 weeks later...

Mar1509-1.jpg

Bubblegum monster, it's a new frag but is already growing a tiny bit. Ask me again in 6 months, hopefully I'll have a few eyes by then :)

Also, since you asked for zoas, I don't think any of these are really rare, per se, but it's a nice looking corner of my tank, I think :D

Mar0809-1.jpg

my acan collections!

wow!!!! we need to have a chat someday about those lol!

this is some of what is left of my zoa collection :( i had many more before me heater broke earlier this year and crashed my tank.

100_3055.jpg

-tubs

-kedd red

-envy orange

not rare, but not your every day browns either.

Very nice everybody. i stll want to see some more. :)

And becat i will deffinatly get some eyes when avaiable thats wat i meant when i said rare chalices.

Very nice gerber i love the big frag and i might be gettin those if you frag them. :)

P.S. still want more pichers.

Archived