inTank Media Baskets

davidr2340's 34 Gallon Solana Upgrade...

davidr2340

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Looking good! That is a cool idea for the Vortech...props to Stevie :)

Moarpixprz :ninja:

HAI! Thanks for stoppin' in!

Yes, props to Stevie... So far Vortech is high & dry!!! fingerscrossed

Nice coralz bro! very purdy :bowdown: ..... Drilled tank, drank beer, drilled tank again... everything came out great!

Thanks!!!

See... Told you it would go great as long as you had beerz!!! :haha:

Needreefunds
4-26-09005.jpg

:o

All great shots and sweet corlz buddy, but dat one ^^^ is pure win. B)

Great stuff David. Keep dem pichers coming. :)

:o

All great shots and sweet corlz buddy, but dat one ^^^ is pure win. B)

Great stuff David. Keep dem pichers coming. :)

Why thanks!!! I think I will have some new coral pichers on the way tomorrow if I'm not mistakin'... :mellow:

did someone say beerz? :grouphug:

WHY YES WE DID!!! :happydance:

Oh yeah... New bulb on the way! Ushio 20K!!! I hope I like it? I couldn't pass for the price I paid though. Forty dollars shipped for a 2 week old bulb!!! :happydance:

Thanks jonrx!!!

Needreefunds
Why thanks!!! I think I will have some new coral pichers on the way tomorrow if I'm not mistakin'... :mellow:

as long as usps didn't smooosh da box! fingerscrossed:lol:

Well, they are in WA right now....closer to you than me! :P

Should be there any time now! :oomgomgomg:happydance:

WHY YES WE DID!!! :happydance:

Feel free to send a jug-o-homebrew back to NJ wit da fragz. :lol:

NanoReefNovice
Feel free to send a jug-o-homebrew back to NJ wit da fragz. :lol:

Just dont tell the post office. :P I actually once answered the "what in the box" question with "beer". :slap:

as long as usps didn't smooosh da box! fingerscrossed:lol:

Well, they are in WA right now....closer to you than me! :P

Should be there any time now! :oomgomgomg

Feel free to send a jug-o-homebrew back to NJ wit da fragz.

Hmmm... I have shipped beers before. :ninja:

Just dont tell the post office. :P I actually once answered the "what in the box" question with "beer". :slap:

DOH!!! :mellow:

MOAR CORALZ!!!

I have to give Richie [needreefunds] a BIG BIG thank-you!!! He always tells me shipping coral isn't that tough at all, blah blah blah... Well finally, he says me and him are going to do a little trade, so I can see, and get the feel of shipping without the pressure!

I received his end today... VERY NICELY DONE BRO! This stuff was packed amazing, like a true shipping pro!

4-29-9003.jpg

Neon Green Toadstool started to open after being in the tank for about ten minutes!!!

4-29-9005.jpg

Sorry for the horrible picture here... Zoa frag opening right up! There are two other zoa frags that are taking there sweet time opening. I'll get pcs of them later.

4-29-9007.jpg

And my favorite thing he sent me... Amazing orange Yuma!!! :wub: The colors on this thing are kick ass!!!

4-29-9009.jpg

RIchie... Thanks again bro for helping this noob learn how to ship!

But, now I have to send out a package your way... Aren't ya just a tad scurred!!! fingerscrossed You like Aptasia, and Mojanos you said, right? :haha:

;)

Needreefunds
MOAR CORALZ!!!

I have to give Richie [needreefunds] a BIG BIG thank-you!!! He always tells me shipping coral isn't that tough at all, blah blah blah... Well finally, he says me and him are going to do a little trade, so I can see, and get the feel of shipping without the pressure!

I received his end today... VERY NICELY DONE BRO! This stuff was packed amazing, like a true shipping pro!

RIchie... Thanks again bro for helping this noob learn how to ship!

But, now I have to send out a package your way... Aren't ya just a tad scurred!!! fingerscrossed You like Aptasia, and Mojanos you said, right? :haha:

;)

:lol: Nah, not skurred at all. You will do fine. Then there will be no stopping you!

And you can spread some of yur awesome stuff around with no fear ( well, much less fear anyway lol )

We all still worry about the package once its in the hands of the carrier. :o But, pack it as well as you can and more than likely all will be just fine.

And Thanks for the kind words buddy. I just passed along what has been taught to me by some good peeps right here on N-R. Mvite, Weetie and the rest. They showed me, and I am just trying to pass it along :P

I'm sure you will do the same one day.

and sure.....Aips, Mojo's, Purple Hornets, Tyree Watermelon chalice's -ya'know, whatever ya gots :D

Dude your gonna have to show me how to ship next.... frags that is, lights imma pro! B)

Let's wait and see how my "round" goes before asking me for help bro!!! :scarry:

:lol:

Needreefunds
Richie, you sent him my toadstool?!?! :o

:P

No Ma'am.... Yours is still chillin' waiting for you. ;)

Ruhh Rohh!!! :ninja:

:mellow:

Its cool bro.

I specialize in keeping the ladies happy. ;)

Nevah deprive a hawt reefer chick of her promised Toady! :lol:

How does everyone look today David??

davidr2340

Lookin' good bro! B)

2 of the zoa frags still aren't open, but it's still early! The zoas with the bright green center are looking great, and the Yuma is lookin' :wub:

I was going to ask... What lighting did these guys come from?

Needreefunds
Lookin' good bro! B)

2 of the zoa frags still aren't open, but it's still early! The zoas with the bright green center are looking great, and the Yuma is lookin' :wub:

I was going to ask... What lighting did these guys come from?

Good.

The Yuma was under the magic Max bulbs ( I forget, whats it, 110 worth of T5s ?? )

The others were under 2 X 150MH with 2x 39w T5 supp.

Those same Yumas are in my nano cube under 3X24W PCs and get HUGE.

The pinks ( on the disk ) were mid level as were the other zoas ( on the side of the frag plug )

The Zoa on the rubble was on the sand bed. :)

davidr2340
Good.

The Yuma was under the magic Max bulbs ( I forget, whats it, 110 worth of T5s ?? )

The others were under 2 X 150MH with 2x 39w T5 supp.

Those same Yumas are in my nano cube under 3X24W PCs and get HUGE.

The pinks ( on the disk ) were mid level as were the other zoas ( on the side of the frag plug )

The Zoa on the rubble was on the sand bed. :)

I have the Yuma in the Solana under 250 Sunpod. He is on the sandbed partially under a ledge. The toady is down low, but out in the open. Today it doesn't look quite as bright as yesterday... Could just be my eyes??? :huh:

I have the zoas in the NC with the 150 watt Sunpod, near the top on frag racks... I wunder if itz too bright for 'em?!?! :mellow:

Needreefunds
I have the Yuma in the Solana under 250 Sunpod. He is on the sandbed partially under a ledge. The toady is down low, but out in the open. Today it doesn't look quite as bright as yesterday... Could just be my eyes??? :huh:

I have the zoas in the NC with the 150 watt Sunpod, near the top on frag racks... I wunder if itz too bright for 'em?!?! :mellow:

I would start them ( zoas ) off lower and move them up slowly. They were mid tank about 18-20" under the lights

I have frags of that toady in all three tanks ( with the lighting I just mentioned ) and the color is awesome in all three. Although it is "lighter" under the MH.

I am sure once it settles in it will be fine. :)

davidr2340

Right on... I'll get them zoas down to ground level! That is if I can find some damn room down there!!! omgomgomg

Hey David,

Can you give us an update on how the dry box is working out for your vortech? Pictures of how you placed it would be nice too, if available. Thanks.

~Jr.

Moved the Vortech to the new tank today...

fingerscrossed

2-24-09011.jpg

Archived