ReefCleaners.org

davidr2340's 34 Gallon Solana Upgrade...

davidr2340

I won't be ready for frag for atleast a month. you don't live that far from me shipping wise. I do get up to seattle every now and then as well.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
davidr2340
I won't be ready for frag for atleast a month. you don't live that far from me shipping wise. I do get up to seattle every now and then as well.

Really??? If you want I can save it for ya bro!!! Just say the word, and we could meet up in Seattle! There is a sweet LFS just to the east of Seattle you could check out! Barrier Reef...

Let me know!

Really??? If you want I can save it for ya bro!!! Just say the word, and we could meet up in Seattle! There is a sweet LFS just to the east of Seattle you could check out! Barrier Reef...

Let me know!

Please do! That'd be amazing. I'm in Seattle a couple of times a month. I need to dust off my styrofoam cooler. lol!

*edit... btw... what bulb are you using in your sunpod? it's a 150w right?

davidr2340

It's yours!!! Just keep me posted when you are ready!

It is 150 watt, and it's a Radium 20K. I really like it!

B)

Please do! That'd be amazing. I'm in Seattle a couple of times a month. I need to dust off my styrofoam cooler. lol!

*edit... btw... what bulb are you using in your sunpod? it's a 150w right?

davidr2340

I finally got around to hooking my ATO (autotopoff.com) up this weekend... WTF didn't I do it sooner!?!? : omgomgomg

Man, it's NICE not having to maually do it!

I'm using the Toms Aqualifter, and a six gallon plastic container I picked up at Target!

:happydance:

d'Espresso

wow thats great news! It's about time you hook it up, glad u finally got one because i am still thinking which one to get. Anywho show us how to hook it up and what will need to make it work? Pic will help to! Thanks

NanoReefNovice
I finally got around to hooking my ATO (autotopoff.com) up this weekend... WTF didn't I do it sooner!?!? : omgomgomg

I'm using the Toms Aqualifter, and a six gallon plastic container I picked up at Target!

Nice bro, me next. :lol:

davidr2340
wow thats great news! It's about time you hook it up, glad u finally got one because i am still thinking which one to get. Anywho show us how to hook it up and what will need to make it work? Pic will help to! Thanks

Thanks!

It's really very easy to get up and running! I'll try and get some pictures tonight.

Nice bro, me next. :lol:

Doo eeettt!!! :happy:

Needreefunds

'bout time. ( no I didn't do mine yet :lol: )

Goes without saying ;)

:P

Yes some pichers of said set up would be sweet. Thank you Sir.

Needreefunds
Off meh back picher houndzzz!!! omgomgomg

:lol:

Ok...OK...

Hey, I just ordered one. Proud of me?

ruff-ruff- *pichers*- bark-bark-growl.....*please* ...ruff- crotch-sniff- bark.

davidr2340
Ok...OK...

Hey, I just ordered one. Proud of me?

ruff-ruff- *pichers*- bark-bark-growl.....*please* ...ruff- crotch-sniff- bark.

Oh_RLY.gif

What one did you go with bro?

d'Espresso

which one did u order, on the bottom of the ato page u can select 2 options which one did u get? 1" or the other one?

davidr2340
which one did u order, on the bottom of the ato page u can select 2 options which one did u get? 1" or the other one?

I bought mine from a member here... It is the 1" one. Had I bought it new, I probably would have went with the "bend your own" option.

Pichers???

Did someone say pichers????

attachment.gif

Also, just cause I want to be one of the "Cool Crowd" and all, I thought I'd mention that I also have an ATO kit to hook up to my new system once I get it going.

So do I get a badge?

davidr2340
Pichers???

Did someone say pichers????

attachment.gif

Also, just cause I want to be one of the "Cool Crowd" and all, I thought I'd mention that I also have an ATO kit to hook up to my new system once I get it going.

So do I get a badge?

WHA!!?? Weetie wants a badge? omgomgomg

I think I could dig out a "cool kids ATO club" badge jus for ya!!! :flower:

Needreefunds
Oh_RLY.gif

^^ I always LOL at that one ^^^

What one did you go with bro?

Actually the same one you linked. I have been looking at that one for some time - just never pulled the trigger.

Thanks for the nudge. ;):D

I already have a couple aqualifter pumps around here someplace too.

How is the tank doing buddy?

That one gives me the :haha: as well!!!

I think you'll like it bro! Very easy install, and keeps levels spot on!

Tank is coming along... Except for the Bryopsis!!! :rant: Ordered me up sixty four oh zee of Kent Tech M today for the battle ahead!

Man, I went from Caulerpa in the NC, to Bryopsis in the Solana... Frustrating to say the least! :(

Other then that... All in great in the tank... Sps is looking great with better polyp extension than evar... My clownfish pair are really lovin' their new digs!

Looking good David. What kind o bulb do you hav ein yer sunpod?

Thanks Ryan!

Right now, just the stock bulb. I bought a Ushio from a member here a few weeks ago, and broke the damn thing putting it in!!! :rant:

I think I'm 'bout due for a replacement!

Needreefunds
That one gives me the :haha: as well!!!

I think you'll like it bro! Very easy install, and keeps levels spot on!

Tank is coming along... Except for the Bryopsis!!! :rant: Ordered me up sixty four oh zee of Kent Tech M today for the battle ahead!

Man, I went from Caulerpa in the NC, to Bryopsis in the Solana... Frustrating to say the least! :(

Other then that... All in great in the tank... Sps is looking great with better polyp extension than evar... My clownfish pair are really lovin' their new digs!

:o:(

The Kent product really looks to be the supplement with the most consistent results as far as beating that evil greenery down. So good choice there methinks. Seems like we are always trying to beat back something in our tanks huh? Good luck there my man, kick some bryobutt!

See what my clowns are hosting in my rsm thread? :P Could happen to you too!

Silly clowns. :happy:

:o:(

The Kent product really looks to be the supplement with the most consistent results as far as beating that evil greenery down. So good choice there methinks. Seems like we are always trying to beat back something in our tanks huh? Good luck there my man, kick some bryobutt!

See what my clowns are hosting in my rsm thread? :P Could happen to you too!

Silly clowns. :happy:

I saw that bro... Good luck gettin' me clownz outta the Hammer they call "bed"! :happy:

Archived