Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

davidr2340's 34 Gallon Solana Upgrade...

davidr2340

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I know, i really need to kick this NR addiction. Time for a beer. :lol:

I'll take one too pleaze!!!

If he's a whore that makes me the Virgin Mary... Almost 2 years and barely 300!

GET BUSY!!! :lol:

Needreefunds
INORITE? :huh:

I'm trying to wait 'till the Bryopsis be gone!!! -_-

:tears:

no pichers..... :mellow:

oh welz, have a beer while we wait.

how goes da fight David?

:tears:

no pichers..... :mellow:

oh welz, have a beer while we wait.

how goes da fight David?

It goez...

I think I see some of it starting to turn white!!! fingerscrossed:huh:

Well... I'm fairly certain I'm a complete moran, and don't believe I have Bryopsis after all. :huh: Now I'm leaning towards GHA!!! But ####, who knows, I may be wrong yet AGAIN!!! :haha: Such is life!

Anyhow... Enough 'bout my stupidity, and on to the good news... My Water General RO/DI arrived today!!! :happydance:

Man, these guys ship FAST!!! I ordered it from filters direct on eBay. I must say, outta the box this unit seems damn nice! I've never seen, or owned a RO/DI unit before, but it seems damn nice! :happy:

Hopefully I'll get some more of my frags moved over to the Solana this weekend!!! B)

NanoReefNovice
Well... I'm fairly certain I'm a complete moran, and don't believe I have Bryopsis after all. :huh: Now I'm leaning towards GHA!!! But ####, who knows, I may be wrong yet AGAIN!!! :haha: Such is life!

Anyhow... Enough 'bout my stupidity, and on to the good news... My Water General RO/DI arrived today!!! :happydance:

Man, these guys ship FAST!!! I ordered it from filters direct on eBay. I must say, outta the box this unit seems damn nice! I've never seen, or owned a RO/DI unit before, but it seems damn nice! :happy:

Hopefully I'll get some more of my frags moved over to the Solana this weekend!!! B)

If your a moron im retarded. :wacko:

Keep up the fight, w/ some trial and error u will triumph.

No RO/DI? What were you using prior? :huh:

Looking forward to some pics. :D

Needreefunds

Bah! Stupidity? don't be so hard on yourself... ( leave that to us :P )

First congrats on the RO/DI- I have one from there also.

Do yourself a favor and just go over all connections and check for tight, the DI end caps as well.

I hope you are wrong about the "B" word, but I hope you rid yourself of it whatever it is ;)

Now back to the stupidity for a second. What more can most of us do but gather info, reading and looking at countless pics before making an educated guess on IDing most of these things?

Nah, don't think your stupid bro. But, then again, I'm an idiot so hey- take it for what its worth. :lol:

I hope you get straightened out soon cuz we miss pichers of your awesome tanks.

:)

If your a moron im retarded. :wacko:

Keep up the fight, w/ some trial and error u will triumph.

No RO/DI? What were you using prior? :huh:

Looking forward to some pics. :D

Tap water iz ok right!?!? :blink: Nah... My LFS gives it away, or I buy 1 gallon jugs of distilled if I don't feel like driving that far.

Bah! Stupidity? don't be so hard on yourself... ( leave that to us :P )

First congrats on the RO/DI- I have one from there also.

Do yourself a favor and just go over all connections and check for tight, the DI end caps as well.

I hope you are wrong about the "B" word, but I hope you rid yourself of it whatever it is ;)

Now back to the stupidity for a second. What more can most of us do but gather info, reading and looking at countless pics before making an educated guess on IDing most of these things?

Nah, don't think your stupid bro. But, then again, I'm an idiot so hey- take it for what its worth. :lol:

I hope you get straightened out soon cuz we miss pichers of your awesome tanks.

:)

Thanks bro! :happy:

If it's not one thing, it's another!!! Now I need a damn booster pump 'cause my water pressure sucks so damn bad!!! omgomgomg

NanoReefNovice
If it's not one thing, it's another!!! Now I need a damn booster pump 'cause my water pressure sucks so damn bad!!! omgomgomg

Do you know the PSI??

Do you know the PSI??

The gauge on the RO/DI read 25!!! I was getting waste water, but no good water was even coming out. :angry:

NanoReefNovice
The gauge on the RO/DI read 25!!! I was getting waste water, but no good water was even coming out. :angry:

25 :o

Dude, bummer. -_- you live on a hill or somthin?

• 3 weeks later...

Update time...

Picked up a few new corals yesterday out of this tank:

dsc2144.jpg

:o He is in the process of transferring all of that to his new 275 gallon that is 8ft. long!!! :o

Anyhow... New stuff.

Rainbow Monti...

7-19-09023.jpg

Pissed off Pearlberry...

7-19-09003.jpg

Pissed off Prostrata... (I think?)

7-19-09004.jpg

I finally got me some Red Planet!!! :happydance:

7-19-09005.jpg

7-19-09009.jpg

I got those for frags, plus a tiny Sunset Monti for $50.00! I was pleased!

Also, the new Six Line is doing great... He is very shy though! As soon as he spots me he's gone. This is the best picture I could get of him so far!

7-16-09014.jpg

And here are just some random rushed photos...

7-19-09011.jpg

7-19-09012.jpg

7-19-09013.jpg

7-19-09014.jpg

7-19-09016.jpg

7-19-09017.jpg

Let's see, what else... Oh yeah, just placed my order for a new bulb. 20K Ushio, and a Azoo cooling fan!!! :happydance:

Thanks Richie for lettin' my threat die!!! omgomgomg

:lol:

nice corals! There were a wide variety of ORA corals at the conference I went to that sold very cheap. I'm just not ready/comfortable with SPS yet

nice corals! There were a wide variety of ORA corals at the conference I went to that sold very cheap. I'm just not ready/comfortable with SPS yet

Thanks bro!!!

Nothing beats cheap ORA corals!!! :happydance:

you should have come! it's a long drive i'm sure... but several members of the puget sound club made it. I won a TON of stuff. A lot of it living... I brought home 6 bags containing 10 corals, a clam, and 2 fish. lol

you should have come! it's a long drive i'm sure... but several members of the puget sound club made it. I won a TON of stuff. A lot of it living... I brought home 6 bags containing 10 corals, a clam, and 2 fish. lol

:bowdown: Damn... That sounds like it was a blast!!! I need to think about next year huh?

B)

dew eet! It was a blast. Great speakers, great food, did a tank tour, and tons of rare corals and stuff for sale, auction, raffle, and giveaways. The best part were the speakers. They had some heavy hitters there... and the number of people is small enough that you can ask the speakers every question under the sun and get quality feedback.

Nice shots man... I want that rainbow monti....

Thank-you!

I love it as well... I've wanted one for a while!

Hopefully I can get it to stay bright!

Wow! :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: amazing colors bro. i got first dibs when you ready to frags some out. :) i'm liking that rainbow monit. looking sweet! lol

Wow! :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: amazing colors bro. i got first dibs when you ready to frags some out. :) i'm liking that rainbow monit. looking sweet! lol

B) Thanks a million Dave!!!

Archived