Coral Vue Hydros

davidr2340's 34 Gallon Solana Upgrade...

davidr2340

davidr2340
He also said he was shipping on Monday. It's been what... over a month? You have no money and no lights right now. You'd do better to try your luck elsewhere. I wish I'd have let you know about my AI's when I had them for sale.

Almost 2 1/2 months... But yeah, you're right. Thing is if I get the money back, I probably won't start a tank for quite a while. -_-

Yeah, me too, Med!!! ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
davidr2340
Glad you received your refund!

Thanks, Med... Sad thing is that I probably won't be able to use said money on a light!

:angry:

Oh well, at least this debacle is over...

davidr2340
Contact paypal and let them know what's going on. send them the link to the thread on RC. This is ridiculous.

Money has been re-deposited... Holy #### this has been a cluster!!!

I'll get you going.

-Dave

Thanks Dave... Got the PM!!!

• 10 months later...

:closedeyes:

Gearing up for Solana v2.0!

Light, CHECK.

Rock ordered, CHECK.

Black plexi for the back wall, CHECK.

Oh my god are you serious yeah a welcome back Dave!

Indeed I am! I'm excited about it too... WTF???

I still hate your mouse curser Daymmit my eyes keeps following with it

Lol!

About time ;)

Right??? How have you been, man?

Geez about time, welcome back! Can't wait to see your new creations.

It's been way too long! Looks like your new build is coming along nicely!!!

Right??? How have you been, man?

Good! I am finally in college. It is a lot of work, but also incredibly fun. The weather is starting to warm up over here, I think today's high will be somewhere in the upper forties...which is pretty darn warm :lol:

Good! I am finally in college. It is a lot of work, but also incredibly fun. The weather is starting to warm up over here, I think today's high will be somewhere in the upper forties...which is pretty darn warm :lol:

That's great! I'll bet it's a blast!!!

We've been spending almost every weekend over there (Roslyn) lately... I want it to stay cold, so we can keep on riding!!! :happy:

That's great! I'll bet it's a blast!!!

We've been spending almost every weekend over there (Roslyn) lately... I want it to stay cold, so we can keep on riding!!! :happy:

It is! Vermont is pretty cool, and very different from Yakima ha.

Riding? Roslyn is a neat little town, it's where they filmed Northern Exposure correct?

It is! Vermont is pretty cool, and very different from Yakima ha.

Riding? Roslyn is a neat little town, it's where they filmed Northern Exposure correct?

Vermont, huh? Nice!!!

Snowmobiles... We have a house in town now! Love the town, and the are. Correct, that is where they filmed a lot of the show.

Yeah! Middlebury is located in central Vermont. It is very nice. I am settled right between the Adirondacks and the Green Mountains.

Oh that makes sense, for some reason I kept thinking horses...which didn't make any sense :lol:
Oh really?? So you don't live in Mill Creek anymore?? You are getting closer to where I live ha.

Yeah! Middlebury is located in central Vermont. It is very nice. I am settled right between the Adirondacks and the Green Mountains.

Oh that makes sense, for some reason I kept thinking horses...which didn't make any sense :lol:

Oh really?? So you don't live in Mill Creek anymore?? You are getting closer to where I live ha.

Nice... I'll bet it's beautiful!

No, no horses!!! ;)

We still live in Mill Creek. My father passed away in November, and left me his house. Now we have a little place we can get away to for the weekends!

eddiecorrea

Really excited to see this take shape. Did you get in on the Barrier Reef sale? I'm going at 4 :( Damn work.

Really excited to see this take shape. Did you get in on the Barrier Reef sale? I'm going at 4 :( Damn work.

Thanks! I'm excited also!

Nope, I didn't... I won't be able to buy any livestock, so I don't want to torture myself! :happy:

eddiecorrea

Thanks! I'm excited also!

Nope, I didn't... I won't be able to buy any livestock, so I don't want to torture myself! :happy:

Fair enough. I JUST put the rock in my Solana. Hopefully it will be ready for some livestock by the sale. Cutting it close. haha

Soooo... I'm thinking about selling my MP20, and getting a MP10 ES. Any of you guys / gals think that's a bad idea?

Thanks! B)

Archived