Cultivated Reef

davidr2340's 34 Gallon Solana Upgrade...

davidr2340

Well... I just got a text from the guy I bought my light from! He was in China for the past two months... I get the vibe that he really does feel terrible for this, and that he's going to make things right! Light should ship out on Monday, hopefully with an extra controller!

We shall see... -_-

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well... I just got a text from the guy I bought my light from! He was in China for the past two months... I get the vibe that he really does feel terrible for this, and that he's going to make things right! Light should ship out on Monday, hopefully with an extra controller!

We shall see... -_-

awesome!

awesome!

Glad to hear Dave! Hope everything works out.

That's good! Hopefully it all works out man, I wouldn't want you to leave because of that!

damnnn saw the rc thread, finally huh, thank god and hopefully it's not a scam again haha :)

That's even great news Dave! I was praying for you. :)

:mellow:

Thanks everyone! Even you, Richie!!!

B)

I haven't heard... I sent a text this morning asking.

That was my next concern. He would say he was going to do something and not follow through.

davidr2340
That was my next concern. He would say he was going to do something and not follow through.

My fingers are crossed! -_-

Needreefunds
How are your tanks doing, Richie? B)

Now we were having fun here right?

Why dja havta go and ask that??? :(

Thinking of turning the 75 into a recirculating mash lauter tun.

Think my Visi-Therm can hold 158* :huh:

:P

davidr2340
Now we were having fun here right?

Why dja havta go and ask that??? :(

Thinking of turning the 75 into a recirculating mash lauter tun.

Think my Visi-Therm can hold 158* :huh:

:P

LOL! Do it! You may need to run two Visi-Therms to keep your mash at the proper temps though!!!

:)

Needreefunds
LOL! Do it! You may need to run two Visi-Therms to keep your mash at the proper temps though!!!

:)

Great idea!

NEVER FEAR THE FOAM!!

...any word on your light today?? :huh:

davidr2340
Great idea!

NEVER FEAR THE FOAM!!

...any word on your light today?? :huh:

LOVE THE FOAM!!!

Nope... Nothing yet. It's still fairly early yet... fingerscrossed

davidr2340
I think it's time you ask for your money back.

Possibly... I'm still holding on to my belief that he is good people. I may be proven wrong. He did say that he was going to to throw in a controller to help "make things right". Maybe that's what is taking a little time...?

Possibly... I'm still holding on to my belief that he is good people. I may be proven wrong. He did say that he was going to to throw in a controller to help "make things right". Maybe that's what is taking a little time...?

He also said he was shipping on Monday. It's been what... over a month? You have no money and no lights right now. You'd do better to try your luck elsewhere. I wish I'd have let you know about my AI's when I had them for sale.

Archived