Innovative Marine Aquariums

davidr2340's 34 Gallon Solana Upgrade...

davidr2340

nice knob lol j/k.

Glad you are back David :)

LOL!!! Thanks man! B)

Hey I have one of those :D

Good to see you, and all of these other WA people!

Sadly... That's ALL I have at this point! -_-

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We demand photos!

Also, my highschool won a basketball game on your side of the state today!

I wish I had some to post... Light still hasn't arrived!!!

Nice, where did you go, and who did you beat???

Still hasn't?? Dang!

It was at the Tacoma Dome! Well my school beat....everyone :lol:

Nice!!! I used to go down every year for the tournament... Good times!

I see you guys beat Bothell... Right down the street from me. Same with Jackson...

B)

Nice!!! I used to go down every year for the tournament... Good times!

I see you guys beat Bothell... Right down the street from me. Same with Jackson...

B)

Ah cool! Definitely pretty impressive, my school hasn't won the championships since the 60s.

Yeah! That was a very close game too! Yea we had to beat a lot of other teams before that too, but those were the teams in the championship.

• 3 weeks later...
Set up those LEDS!

Well... I bought my light from a guy on RC that had a few for his large tank. I paid via PP on the 16th of February, and still don't have my damn light!!! Now I can't get any response from him, and he hasn't logged into RC since the 14th of March... FUUUU!!! :angry:

On a more positive note, I just spent a week in Mexico, and it was AMAZING!!! B)

• 4 weeks later...
Well... I bought my light from a guy on RC that had a few for his large tank. I paid via PP on the 16th of February, and still don't have my damn light!!! Now I can't get any response from him, and he hasn't logged into RC since the 14th of March... FUUUU!!! :angry:

On a more positive note, I just spent a week in Mexico, and it was AMAZING!!! B)

whatever happened with this situation?

whatever happened with this situation?

Looks like I'm out $400.00!!! First time I've ever been scammed...

:angry:

:-(. Has he been back on RC? no help from paypal?

He was on on the 18th, after a month or so of not logging on. No help from PP, as I paid as a "gift" (stupid idea)!

that is so mess up!

Yes, yes it is... I may end up just selling everything... :angry:

That sucks :( if you don't mind me asking, why pay as a gift? If the seller asks for that it kind of sets off the alarm bells for me. Sorry to hear that though!

Not to make you feel any worse, but I only pay as a gift to people I know. If someone offers to pay me as a gift, I always tell them it's not a good practice. any luck getting with any of the other people scammed? do you start a thread detailing the experience? Have you looked on other forums to see if he did the same thing?

Sorry to hear, that really sucks!

Thanks, Aaron!

That sucks :( if you don't mind me asking, why pay as a gift? If the seller asks for that it kind of sets off the alarm bells for me. Sorry to hear that though!

Yeah, he just mentioned it, and I said no problem. Didn't even really think about the consequences of that choice at the time...

Not to make you feel any worse, but I only pay as a gift to people I know. If someone offers to pay me as a gift, I always tell them it's not a good practice. any luck getting with any of the other people scammed? do you start a thread detailing the experience? Have you looked on other forums to see if he did the same thing?

Here is the thread on RC.

That's the problem... I don't think any one else did get scammed. He had 8 AI SOL's to sell, and sold them all locally. He agreed to ship me one... Or so I thought! :mellow:

He was on on the 18th, after a month or so of not logging on. No help from PP, as I paid as a "gift" (stupid idea)!

Yes, yes it is... I may end up just selling everything... :angry:

keep some stuff and upgrade to a 40b with me.. i am lonely with just myself. haha

But still it so mess up on someone so cruel. i only ask to pay as gift if i trusted the seller and feedback.

keep some stuff and upgrade to a 40b with me.. i am lonely with just myself. haha

But still it so mess up on someone so cruel. i only ask to pay as gift if i trusted the seller and feedback.

Hmmm... I've always wanted a 40b!!! -_-

Thats a bummer David.

Go for the 40 breeder! I want to see it!

Thanks, Coach! Sucks for sure...

Nah... I'm not working at the moment, so I'm probably going to hold off on any tank until I have some disposable income coming in!

-_-

Archived