Pod Your Reef

davidr2340's 34 Gallon Solana Upgrade...

davidr2340

DO IT!!!

Simmer down... Simmer down!!!

Find me someone to buy all my coralz, and this moves a lot faster, AMIGO!!!

B)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

very sad to see it go but just the thought of watching you do it again has me excited.

very sad to see it go but just the thought of watching you do it again has me excited.

Thanks bro!!!

I hope to have all the coral gone within the next week!!! Then I can get 'er moved, and cleaned up!!!

B)

Hey bro... Long time!!! -_-

Well, less rock, SPS dominate, with those frags being "LE" stuff that I really want... I plan on building a light bar similar to the Zero Edge Lamp Tree, instead of hanging... I want to mount black acrylic to the back wall so I can keep it free of coraline... Basically I would like to model my tank after this one, over on "that other place"

B)

Hey D!!!

Nice to see you pop in!!! Sad, yet exciting!!! :lol:

You don't have a tank set-up at all??? :huh:

YES VERY EXCITING!

I do have a tank set-up for about 6 months now just been busy with work and haven't have the time to make a thread for it. I will one day and will let you see it soon! thanks.. Good luck to ya bro.

i might ask for a favor too but not quite sure yet :P

YES VERY EXCITING!

I do have a tank set-up for about 6 months now just been busy with work and haven't have the time to make a thread for it. I will one day and will let you see it soon! thanks.. Good luck to ya bro.

i might ask for a favor too but not quite sure yet :P

PM replied to, D! B)

So what kind of tank are you setting up? I need to set up another tank haha.

I got a job by the way :P

Me too! i need to post up some my new tank soon! lol

Thanks Dave for the PM back. i really appreicated.

Same old Solana... Just starting over with it!

Bout time ya damn bum!!! Where are you working, and what are you doing?

Congrats Jacob! B)

Me too! i need to post up some my new tank soon! lol

Thanks Dave for the PM back. i really appreicated.

No problem D... Now get a damn tank thread going, would ya?!?!? :happy:

Same old Solana... Just starting over with it!

Bout time ya damn bum!!! Where are you working, and what are you doing?

Congrats Jacob! B)

Ahhh I want a new tank, maybe a solana would be nice. My 24g kinda crashed while I was away in Cali a couple weeks ago :(

I am working for the USDA :D! I am setting up experiments and what not :D!!!

Ahhh I want a new tank, maybe a solana would be nice. My 24g kinda crashed while I was away in Cali a couple weeks ago :(

I am working for the USDA :D! I am setting up experiments and what not :D!!!

Sorry about the tank man... :feelsbad: :(

Oh ish!?!?! :o Real live experiments??? ;)

Congrats!!!

Sorry about the tank man... :feelsbad: :(

Oh ish!?!?! :o Real live experiments??? ;)

Congrats!!!

It's alright, I have something cool in mind :)

Yea! I am not like a prof or technician so I can't write the labs, but I help set them up and see how they do everything, and help record data and what not :D

Awesome! Sounds like fun. :)

It is fun Fab! I get to be out in the field a lot too, which for me is nice :D

• 1 month later...

How is everything going Dave? Jacob what u doing now since u broke your tank too? Where is the crew at?

I am in the progress of setting up a new project tank soon. Lol can't wait for u guys any longer ::P:

Why am I the last one to reply in this thread, I hardly post on here anymore! David this will not work.

I know, I know... <_<

How is everything going Dave? Jacob what u doing now since u broke your tank too? Where is the crew at?

I am in the progress of setting up a new project tank soon. Lol can't wait for u guys any longer ::P:

I goes!!! Take is a hot damn mess!!! Pretty much empty!!! It's the last thing in my house at the moment...

Can't wait to see what you set up, D!!!

B)

My tank isn't broken down just yet, I will be moving the survivors into the new tank ;)

I am here bro! I just bought my rock for my new tank, so I am here with ya. So is David, he just re-arranged his right ;)?

My tank isn't broken down just yet, I will be moving the survivors into the new tank ;)

I am here bro! I just bought my rock for my new tank, so I am here with ya. So is David, he just re-arranged his right ;)?

omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg I SOLD IT ALL!!! omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg

Wowza I didn't know that! So are you setting up another one then???

I still have the Solana... I will be setting it back up once I move it to the new house!

B)

I still have the Solana... I will be setting it back up once I move it to the new house!

B)

So where are you moving to? Still somewhere on the west side? I do have to come visit some time.

Sheesh David hurry it up!

I agree with my friend here.

Sheesh David hurry it up!

Simmer down, simmer down!!! ;)

So where are you moving to? Still somewhere on the west side? I do have to come visit some time.

Mill Creek... About 30 minutes south from my old place. I've been living here with the girlfriend for about 3-4 months already!!! :lol:

Oh sweet! I like Mill Creek. A guy I know also into reefs over there Eric lives in Mill Creek.

Well now I definitely have to come visit! You still have the puppy right? Well maybe not a puppy anymore :lol:

Oh sweet! I like Mill Creek. A guy I know also into reefs over there Eric lives in Mill Creek.

Well now I definitely have to come visit! You still have the puppy right? Well maybe not a puppy anymore :lol:

Mill Creek is nice for sure! Yeah, I know Eric! Wasn't I the one you told you he had some goodies for sale when you were over on this side?!?! :lol:

Please do... Yep, still have Oliver, and he's not such a "puppy" these days!!! :happy:

Mill Creek is nice for sure! Yeah, I know Eric! Wasn't I the one you told you he had some goodies for sale when you were over on this side?!?! :lol:

Please do... Yep, still have Oliver, and he's not such a "puppy" these days!!! :happy:

Archived